trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Jodi on the stand during direct--does any woman here relate to her story of breaking up with a guy, but still sleeping with him while he dates another woman--a woman who is "wife material" AND is going with her instead of you to a trip to Cancun that you were originally slated for?

No jealousy. I think this story is pure BS--isn't it a NORMAL REACTION to be jealous if your love interest is wanting to marry someone else?????:banghead:

Where is the proof they were sleeping together?

From what we know Jodi hacked into his accounts, totaled his vehicle, slashed his tires, slashed his then-friends tires, stole his journal, sneaked into his house uninvited, was asked to leave by several people, received texts from Travis calling her a sociopath etc so do we REALLY know that they carried on a sexual tryst in 2008?
Having phone sex with a psycho doesn't equate to them carrying on a physical/emotional relationship.

I don't know how it was accomplished but I don't believe for a minute, Travis and Jodi engaged in sex on June 4th. Nor do I think she was an expected guest.

By Travis' friends/family account, he was quite popular with the ladies so I doubt very much he needed a lying thieving sneaking *advertiser censored* 500 miles away to have sex with. She wasn't THAT irresistible.

I just don't believe nor see anything indicative of a sexual relationship after she moved away besides Jodi's stories.

Morning kids!

Hope everyone is doing well...warm and fuzzy thoughts to everyone!

I have not seen Alyce yet but she usually chills in the back room before making an entrance anyhow. #JodiArias

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

Can someone tell me what salmon has to do with this trial? I see lots of references but I somehow missed the connection. TIA.

I think it all started on Wild About Trial tweets and it just keeps going on and on and on!

Hi all!

[intense stare followed by slightest of slight smiles then...] "I'm a psychotherapist, [pause] Mister Martinez."

I remember when Juan was doing his cross of Jodi that he referred to ALV as a social worker and Wilma objected citing it "mis-characterized her profession" or something along those lines...this was when he was questioning her about the (non-existent) pedophile pictures and was the first time I remember hearing ALV mentioned by name (and Juan's definition of her profession- :floorlaugh:)

Well, the good news is that if I ever find myself on Jeopardy and there's a question about when Arizona was admitted to the US or what their state motto is, I'll be ready.

lol, don't forget how to say God enriches in Latin.

Hi All....

Second try at first post- from a LT lurker.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your amazing insights and strong support for the Alexander family.
And also, to give a big shout out to the mods who do an incredible job keeping this a very inviting and sane space- a very rare thing on the net these days.

Well done people! It's so nice to to join you here!
:seeya:

PS- Any suggestion for best livestream? Cannot abide HLN for another moment!

Can someone tell me what salmon has to do with this trial? I see lots of references but I somehow missed the connection. TIA.

Like the salmon fish, the DT have struggled upstream against the current [public opinion + the facts] only to face death [to their career] at the hands of their enemy [Juan the Bear].

Morning everyone! Hoping today will bring good things for the Alexander family and justice for Travis.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 19
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I have not seen Alyce yet but she usually chills in the back room before making an entrance anyhow. #JodiArias

Today's HLN coverage will be: 10 minutes of car, acne and windex commercials followed by 2 minutes of testimony followed by TH's that need to kidnap a clue. And since HLN is so far behind the Live streaming the actual end of this trial will be shown Oct 1, 2013. Thank you in advance for sticking with HLN. The ONLY Gavel to Gavel coverage so you WON'T miss a thing!

Too good and TRUE...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Here go Steely

tumblr_lmy45sJwl51qgrmbbo1_400.jpg

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??
Confession is good for the soul! OWN your addiction to the trial!

Ah.. Thanks, this will be a long trial i guess.. So much fussing about seemingly little details..

It is amazing how long this trial has lasted considering how cut and dry the case is if you discount Jodi's "fog"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3