trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kids!

Hope everyone is doing well...warm and fuzzy thoughts to everyone!

Hi Seque, spotted this guy waiting for you out back. Be sure to take something tasty to distract him. :seeya:

4630194339_83207a2656_z.jpg

That's crazy. I mean I get sleeping with an ex--I've done that with one guy I dated all 4 years of college. We broke up, and he was seeing other women, but I would still visit him in the city he moved. It was totally about having difficulty letting go, it made me miserable and it only happened 3 times. I WAS jealous of the other women, even if I knew nothing about them. Sorry if this is TMI!

But Jodi moved to Mesa after a shallow, short 5 month relationship. I don't call that "trouble letting go"--I call it "psycho!"

The woman I refer to enjoys the sneaking and control. She does not feel intimidated by the other women but rather far superior. It's rather delusional IMO. But anyway, knowing somebody like this, who doesn't feel the normal emotions IMO, makes me think Jodi could very well be like this. So I am thinking jealousy might not be a factor. But control or more specifically the loss of it.
I shiver just thinking about it.

I have been to busy to keep up here. What are people speculating the deal is with Alyce being ordered back today?

Yes and Juan has made eye contact with me so many times through my computer screen that I've had to shake my head, "No, Juan...No".

:floorlaugh:

:what:

You said no??? Daydream or not....Sugar, you need a one-way ticket to the Arizona home for the terminally bewildered!

Hi All....

Second try at first post- from a LT lurker.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your amazing insights and strong support for the Alexander family.
And also, to give a big shout out to the mods who do an incredible job keeping this a very inviting and sane space- a very rare thing on the net these days.

Well done people! It's so nice to to join you here!
:seeya:

PS- Any suggestion for best livestream? Cannot abide HLN for another moment!

:seeya: Hello and :welcome:

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
..poor you - you should stick to virtual friends...:floorlaugh:
Maybe you could tell her that you are taking a criminology course and this is required viewing...?
...or just admit you have lost your mind ...:floorlaugh:

Alyce is going to testify again??

If true, I shall mercifully be absent for at least one and a half hours. That, unfortunately, will not be long enough for her to finish answering the first ten questions. See you later.

Yes the in court camera man did. He zeroed in on it several times. Don 't know if she took it out, but she had another one in her hand writing in her book.

She took it out and started using it. I saw it on the live feed, not too long after she was moved from the jury box to the chair in front of the judge. It was very obvious, she wasn't trying to hide it at all.

RE: bolded word - Are you sure that is only one word? If I were transcribing her, I'd be stumped. I think I'd have to go with it being 2 words.

JMO, IF I were transcribing.

LMAO, that took me a minute, but I got it!!!:floorlaugh:

For those of you crushing on Wild About Trial (if it's a male)--s/he said that s/he was caught on camera yesterday or the day before...does someone have the correct day? S/he Tweeted that. I think it's a guy...what do you 'Sleuthers think?

I thought I already saw who this was a long time ago and it was no secret. female defense attorney. http://www.alisontriessllaw.com/blo...-only-app-devoted-to-complete-trial-coverage/

In 2010, Alison turned her sights to social media and legal commentary. She has appeared on all three national morning shows: The Today Show, Good Morning America and the Early Show. Alison has appeared on all Los Angeles news stations including KTLA, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, and KCAL. She has also appeared on the Dr. Phil Show.

Alison is a regular commentator on CNN-HLN, having appeared on Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew and Jane Velez-Mitchell. She has also provided commentary to the nationally syndicated show Inside Edition. Alison was a primary legal commentator for the Conrad Murray trial for KTLA Channel 5, the number one local news station in Los Angeles. At present, Alison's legal commentary can be watched on a weekly basis on CBS' the Insider.

In 2012, Alison launched Wild About Trial. Wild About Trial was born out of Alison's love of criminal trials.

Much more at link. It's not like she's trying to hide her identity!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I still predict at 10:00 am start time but it could start any minute. Tune in here:

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

Be like the best kind of drug dealer, share the experience and get that friend addicted quickly.

Oh! I would love to watch this with a good friend live and in person!

Juan's rebuttal case will remind the jurors why they are there!

2hpu884.jpg

Where is the proof they were sleeping together?

From what we know Jodi hacked into his accounts, totaled his vehicle, slashed his tires, slashed his then-friends tires, stole his journal, sneaked into his house uninvited, was asked to leave by several people, received texts from Travis calling her a sociopath etc so do we REALLY know that they carried on a sexual tryst in 2008?
Having phone sex with a psycho doesn't equate to them carrying on a physical/emotional relationship.

I don't know how it was accomplished but I don't believe for a minute, Travis and Jodi engaged in sex on June 4th. Nor do I think she was an expected guest.

By Travis' friends/family account, he was quite popular with the ladies so I doubt very much he needed a lying thieving sneaking *advertiser censored* 500 miles away to have sex with. She wasn't THAT irresistible.

I just don't believe nor see anything indicative of a sexual relationship after she moved away besides Jodi's stories.

I might agree with you if there wasn't a May 10, 2008 sex tape. In that conversation, Travis & Jodi discussed the fact that they were NOT going to marry each other while simultaneously talking about making *advertiser censored* together & other sexual fantasies. Jodi's scam was that she convinced Travis that she was OK with a sexual relationship outside of a committed relationship.

That's why he let Jodi in on June 4th. Juan Martinez told the jury in opening statements that they DID have sex of some sort on the day Travis was murdered. If there was a serious question about that, I don't think it would be argued.

MOO

WildAboutTrial I still predict at 10:00 am start time but it could start any minute. Tune in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo