trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at WILDABOUTTRIAL got a new box of crayon colors and have overly edified the color pink, coral, etc. to be SALMON.

Somebody may have already answered this, but I believe the guy (pretty sure it's a guy) at WildAboutTrial referred to somebody wearing a certain color. Trial watchers were confused because they didn't see that color. A number of people suggested it was salmon. The joke's been going on ever since.

Hi All....

Second try at first post- from a LT lurker.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your amazing insights and strong support for the Alexander family.
And also, to give a big shout out to the mods who do an incredible job keeping this a very inviting and sane space- a very rare thing on the net these days.

Well done people! It's so nice to to join you here!
:seeya:

PS- Any suggestion for best livestream? Cannot abide HLN for another moment!

Hiya!! Welcome! I love Wildabouttrial stream:

http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

:Welcome1:

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

Reschedule the visit... play sick until trial is over. :what: Well, that's what I would do!

LOL, Just fess up to your obsession! It will be a relief.

When I miss the trial during the day I catch up on youtube, the whole day is usually up by 9 (esT). Its a lot easier to watch when it is on youtube, you can skip all the sidebars... and even KN or JWs babbling if you'd like!!!

You're gonna be okayyyy! :) Enjoy your visit!

Secrets keep us sick!:floorlaugh:

Does anyone know what time the jury is supposed to be there today? I just find it so dis-respectful on how this court treats their jurors!!!

9:30 so they can sit for endless amounts of time in the jury room :jail:

I thought I already saw who this was a long time ago and it was no secret. female defense attorney. http://www.alisontriessllaw.com/blo...-only-app-devoted-to-complete-trial-coverage/

Much more at link. It's not like she's trying to hide her identity!

I think that's just the person who created the WildAboutTrial app. She's not the one sitting in court every day tweeting. That person has tweeted before about their "mysterious" identity. KCL met him/her, but said she would not identify them.

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

Get a good bottle of wine and great snacks and sit back and enjoy!!

For those of you crushing on Wild About Trial (if it's a male)--s/he said that s/he was caught on camera yesterday or the day before...does someone have the correct day? S/he Tweeted that. I think it's a guy...what do you 'Sleuthers think?

WAT posted a pic of himself on his facebook or twitter one day and he was hiding his face behind a bunch of WAT mugs, but you could definitely tell it was a male.

Juan's rebuttal case will remind the jurors why they are there!

2hpu884.jpg

:seeya: Beautiful !

:waitasec: Do ya think you can send this to Juan to put in front of the jury ?

:waitasec: Oh, and a nice big blow-up for JA to look at as well :furious:

:moo:

Was not going to put these out just yet, but as long as we are waiting we might as well get started.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 19
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Counsel is headed back to chambers. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online