Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, could someone recommend an alternate to HLN for watching trial? TIA

I go to WildAboutTrial.com and click the live feed link, cool plus their tweets scroll in on the same page as the feed so you can see both at once :)

Uh do they seriously need to start every day in chambers and late

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WildAboutTrial Hamburger day is tomorrow, if you care to donate to my hamburger fund I will take a bite for you. :floorlaugh:

Dare we hope that AVL is there for a public comeuppance instead of more testimony :please::please:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Counsel is back, I expect the judge to come in soon. Juan, Flores and Nurmi are back up by stapler lady stapling away. #JodiArias

Feeling a tiny bit resentful of the fact the neighbor boy turns one today and I promised I would stop by at one, which means I have leave now and the seal is still up. It's not fair! Maybe he willbe sleepy and I can get away with a 10 minute visit :blushing:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Counsel is back, I expect the judge to come in soon. Juan, Flores and Nurmi are back up by stapler lady stapling away. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial Counsel is back, I expect the judge to come in soon. Juan, Flores and Nurmi are back up by stapler lady stapling away. #JodiArias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m

Attorneys are reviewing exhibits. Defendant #JodiArias is not in the courtroom.

ALV is sitting in the back #jodiarias

Who tweeted that? I haven't seen it. All I've seen is

WildAboutTrial
"I have not seen Alyce yet but she usually chills in the back room before making an entrance anyhow. #JodiArias"

Hi Everyone!
Sneaking in some trial time during lunch at work! I hope they start soon!!
I've got the seal, though!!

Justice for Travis!!
Go, Juan!!!

I was answering a poster's question. I personally don't care, but I do have a shoe addiction.:blushing:

You too?

I didn't think I had one until my 2 year old threw a temper tantrum because she wanted her pink shoes cause mommy's clothes always match her shoes!

Ooops

Where is the proof they were sleeping together?

From what we know Jodi hacked into his accounts, totaled his vehicle, slashed his tires, slashed his then-friends tires, stole his journal, sneaked into his house uninvited, was asked to leave by several people, received texts from Travis calling her a sociopath etc so do we REALLY know that they carried on a sexual tryst in 2008?
Having phone sex with a psycho doesn't equate to them carrying on a physical/emotional relationship.

I don't know how it was accomplished but I don't believe for a minute, Travis and Jodi engaged in sex on June 4th. Nor do I think she was an expected guest.

By Travis' friends/family account, he was quite popular with the ladies so I doubt very much he needed a lying thieving sneaking *advertiser censored* 500 miles away to have sex with. She wasn't THAT irresistible.

I just don't believe nor see anything indicative of a sexual relationship after she moved away besides Jodi's stories.

respectfully bbm -
TECHNICALLY - all those things you listed that she did, are just as much "hearsay" as the sex she is saying they had. The stalking, hacking accounts, etc is what mostly TA told other people, besides the FACT that she DID INDEED hack into his voicemail this night she killed him, otherwise there is really NO REAL PROOF that she did that, just as much as you are saying they did NOT have sex.

I think its pretty obvious by the pictures they took THE DAY SHE KILLED him that they were indeed having a sexual relationship.

#1 - WHY would her rear be as dilated as it was had they NOT had RECENT anal sex? Yes, she had previously had AS - but that is a result of RECENT penetration.

#2 - WHY would he be laying on his bed, naked, calm, and seemingly willing to be there with a huge AZZ bottle of KY RIGHT next to him had they not had sex?

#3 - and I will just put this out there, take it for what you will..... but the redness around TA's groin is from him shaving his pubic area, and the combination of the lube and the friction of sex..... I wont admit how I know that. :blushing:

THEY HAD SEX - just accept it. She may have been a crazy biotch - but she was TA's drug when it came to sex. Its NOT THAT HARD to believe. She knew how to get him in the sac, and she succeeded!

Of course..... this is all :moo: - but I believe it without a doubt. Take it for what you will.

Nachos.gif

Be like the best kind of drug dealer, share the experience and get that friend addicted quickly.

Oh! I would love to watch this with a good friend live and in person!

I've stood up my therapist TWICE to watch!! :facepalm: I think I have a problem!! :truce:

I was answering a poster's question. I personally don't care, but I do have a shoe addiction.:blushing:

My response was not meant to be snarky, I was speaking in Juanese :fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members