trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial Travis' family is seated and ready to go. Still waiting. #JodiArias

i don't have much choice. that's what i'm going to do! she's still going to think i've lost my mind.

:fence:

You'll be fine. A watching a trial is like watching a soap opera. You roll your eyes at people who follow them until you are stuck in bed with a flu for a week. Next thing you know you're panicked when you realize you're going to be back at work when Rochelle gets out of that coma.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Counsel is headed back to chambers. Stay tuned

Ugh....NO

Where is the proof they were sleeping together?

From what we know Jodi hacked into his accounts, totaled his vehicle, slashed his tires, slashed his then-friends tires, stole his journal, sneaked into his house uninvited, was asked to leave by several people, received texts from Travis calling her a sociopath etc so do we REALLY know that they carried on a sexual tryst in 2008?
Having phone sex with a psycho doesn't equate to them carrying on a physical/emotional relationship.

I don't know how it was accomplished but I don't believe for a minute, Travis and Jodi engaged in sex on June 4th. Nor do I think she was an expected guest.

By Travis' friends/family account, he was quite popular with the ladies so I doubt very much he needed a lying thieving sneaking *advertiser censored* 500 miles away to have sex with. She wasn't THAT irresistible.

I just don't believe nor see anything indicative of a sexual relationship after she moved away besides Jodi's stories.

BBM, While I agree that he could have possibly just got another woman for his sexual desires... I whole heartedly believe that he wanted to find someone to marry, not a fling. Besides he seemed to have run in circles of people that all knew him, his faith and his supposed virginity.
Jodi was easy, and available... and obviously let him do whatever it is he wanted to experiment with.
I believe they had sex on 6/4/08, you don't lay on a bed naked with a bottle of KY and have your picture taken just because. They had sex.

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

hmmm, wonder if your friend is also watching the trial, and posting on WS, and wondering how she is going to spend a week with you and not the trial? :what:

One day she was tweeting about whether or not JW's blazer was light pink or salmon colored. I believe someone tweeted back and said salmon was not a color (yes it is) Then she started seeing salmon all the time, on everyone in the courtroom, all through the trial.

iirc, she even had salmon for dinner one night and took a pic of that too.

She has to find ways to entertain herself in the courtroom so she looks for people who have on anything salmon colored.

Her tweets are hilarious.

Her name is Alison Triessl
She's been on HLN's Dr. Drew before

http://www.valerieallenpr.com/wild-about-trial-app/

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Counsel is headed back to chambers. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

ReplyRetweetFavorite1m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Travis' family is seated and ready to go. Still waiting. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite

Did we ask you what colors his socks are? You seem to feel that is important...:rocker:

I was answering a poster's question. I personally don't care, but I do have a shoe addiction.:blushing:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WildAboutTrial Counsel is headed back to chambers. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

Just talked to the consort (husband) to scope out about what time I can expect him.. OH MY!! I have about 3 hours to watch the trial! Uninterrupted time!! Unless one of the kids (grown) decides they just have to talk to me.

Hmmmmmm, just because you are all degreed out means nothing. I work in higher education and I honestly have never seen so many stupid people. Book smart and no common sense. I know I will take heat for this but I see it over and over again.

You certainly won't get any heat from me, but rather a nod of agreement. I too have seen it over and over and experienced it first hand, a degree doesn't equal knowledge or wisdom.

I have only a junior college degree and for years worked along side others with a higher education only to realize I was the one leading them. Nothing substitutes for ambition, street smarts and hands-on involvement.

jmo

:seeya:

Hi, WildaboutTrial!! Love and appreciate your tweets!

I think that's just the person who created the WildAboutTrial app. She's not the one sitting in court every day tweeting. That person has tweeted before about their "mysterious" identity. KCL met him/her, but said she would not identify them.

yes.the tweeter is male...per their own words and pic

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

Spend Monday talking about this trial, tell her all about how wonderful Juan is:blushing:, tell her stories about the DT's antics during this trial and show her photos of the mexican chiwawa.:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3