trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She supervised students with masters degrees, like ALV. She did not supervise ALV herself.

The difference between a 1st choice expert and a 16th choice expert..

This is wonderful! I am so into this that I can barely keep up with this thread!

I still :heartbeat: you guys though!! :)

Wow. This testimony is like the difference between using a fork and chowing down with your hands.

Such a professional, poised and pleasurable air about this woman.

Yay Juan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems we are fortunate Jodi took time to join us in court today. She seems very busy. I think all this trial stuff keeps her from coloring up to her full potential. She's so bored since she's off the stand and other people are getting attention

I've never loved the words 'ethical' and 'inappropriate' so much!

GIFTS?

This is the best TV since horse racing. I can't get up from my chair.

"Not influencing the individual in any kind of way!"

As you can see Jodi is doing something super duper important right now. She doesn't have time to even listen to this gorgeous, smart expert on the stand.

Jodi stop playing, we can see you. You are not doing anything anymore important then your own trial.

:giggle:

I wonder if Jodi is sitting there and saying to herself, "The doctor is almost my age. I could have done something better with my life."
:bang:

HM090503.jpg

"I then went to go see the individual"

clinical, impartial, professional

This woman... I love... so much....

Always how it should be...no matter who they are testifying for. we saw the difference in Samuels and ALV.....and this is such a refreshing change to a real professional

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JA shows her coloring book to Wilmott. Look Mommy, I stayed inside the lines!

She's furiously copying from one notebook to another. She HATES this witness. The defendant is PIZZED!! And she's not smart enough to act respectful; she's acting like a child, snubbing this witness this way. She shows her character.

And I so now believe that the defendant was somehow behind the break-in of this witnesses' home. I wonder where her "friends" were that night?

Whoever crosses this witness for the defense better tread lightly. She is very likeable and I don't think the jury will tolerate any harassment.

I don't think there is anybody on the DT that could be a mental equal to this witness in order to cross.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech