trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, DT team... keep watching... keep listening... keep writing...

You ain't gonna bring this witness down!

You got that right. Good luck to the DT trying to poke holes in this witness's testimony. HA!

Yep, the DT's experts developed a relationship. No objectivity.

It truly doesn't take student loan six figure advance degree to understand that.. We all knew that Samuel and Miss Alyce fell for it and want to "cure" her..

JMHO

As someone who has an MA in Forensic Psychology and who is starting her Clinical PhD this Fall - I am so thankful for this expert witness who is acting/ has acted in the PROPER way as a expert witness.

I was extremely disheartened by the DT witnesses and worried how awfully my profession was being portrayed to the world.

Thank GOODNESS for this!

Dr. Demarte.......already a slam dunk AND

Hitting it out of the ballpark.

I am happy!!!!!!

This is freaking amazing!!!!

This is so way beyond YAY. Direct and professional. What a difference a day makes, eh?

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 hours was way more than was needed for a clinical interview!!!!!!!!! 44 hours is more in line with therapeutic work.

Dr. Samuels and ALV spent as much time with Jodi as possible because they were being paid to come up with a defense. :moo:

Jody looks like she's working on editing her journals there, because the first fairy tales weren't good enough.

Witness said she was familiar with ALV -- I didn't hear her say she supervised her.

Gotta go... Will check back later. Looking forward to the posts!!!

Defendant knows she is done. Trying like heck to distance from what is being said.

JA can hardly look at this witness. IMHO, she most likely knows this doctor has her ##! :what:

This person sounds much more professional than the def witness did.
Of course, that's an understatement!

Just sayin'
fran

I think it's because she's attractive, well-spoken and intelligent! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics