trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ea15dh.gif

This is exactly what is going on inside the minds of the DT right now. They probably just want to explode any minute. I don't think they came close to understanding just how amazing this expert would be, with the help of Juan asking the most amazing questions.

JA not wearing glasses. She must have willed her vision back using The Secret.

Separate testing. LOL! :great:

I see JA is not bothering with glasses today. Maybe competition with DeMarte who is pretty?

PLEASE tell me she did testing to verify JA's answers were honest. i SO want to find out she tried to fake her tests!!!

Janeane Demarte =clinical psychologist = U of Mass . . Psychology - undergrad 2002. then onto Michigan State U - 2003 working in 2 research labs- children - conducted psychological testing with kids approx. 50 of them . . .worked with data, psychologist, & grad students . . . also another lab.

Michigan State - Masters 2005 and Doctorate 2009
completed studies in 2008 and then 1 yr residency to complete doctorate - worked @ hospital . . . provided treatment and evaluation of patients deemed not guilty of crime due to insanity . . treatment try to alleviate symptoms and help them be more functional.

conducted about 15 patient evaluations. .. . sh could chose to get license in 2010 . .became director of large Behavioral Health facility - supervised staff - primary goal - Master level Counselor & Social worker, doctorate candidates supervision - training program - 30 students Masters & Doctoral level - taught them do testing evals write reports . . . .

dr. Ceilise Kersten - (?) was working toward Doctorate. . . .
masters degree do not typical do evals so trained them in therapy/treatment

ALV has a Masters degree -same as someone this witness would supervise

age range 2-99 therapy and evaluation @ Arizona behavioral health

treatment for . . ..
primary role was director - pimar y lead on all evals done by doctoral students

few own patients herself and

children in system - multiple diagnosis - evals to determine what going on with them

she has done work in this county and Pinella county

Psych eval - comprehensive assessment to determine what is a person's diagnostic picture.

how is treatment different than eval?
important part of therpy you develop close relationship . . . evaluator doesn't .. . they are unbiased 3rd party as evaluator.

2 different roles . . . . she doesn't eval on the patients that does therapy with .. . .do not go in with hypothesis . . . .

forensic eval- some records first - read &review - indicators in there certain diagnosis vs. others. . ..
part of education . . . psychologist have a special power to go behind the words . . .

use those records as face value - objective data . . . .

what I mean is I look @ and give it to someone else they see exact same thing.

Exhibit #156 -journal entry Jan 24 - haven't written because there has been noteworthy to report.

is the kind of thing you do to think
she reads it and takes it @ face value . . . nothing noteworthy to report

would you chane this wording to say they wrote that but word nothing doesn't man nothing -does psychologist have special abiliy to go behind what is writtendown -trust me and disregard what it says here.
ojection- sustained

a psychotherapist with a Masters to go behind what it says
no and I am very familiar with the curriculum.

course taught Law of Attraction as a psychology degree?
no -not as way it is used in the secret . . . . my knowledge is limited - putting out positivity.

is Secret part of private reading or came across as part of your psychology degree or resideny
I am aware of it - it came up as a barrier to treatment in many patients who were reading it or watch video.
bad things happen in life . . . . not just positive

materials provided by JA . . . as part of this eval process.. .. what is next step?
schedule to go see this person
is there a mandate to see someone 44 hours
no that's extreme . . . never heard of someone making clinical interview is even more extreme. . . usually clinical interview about an hour. . . .foresic one can take a little longer.
@ 44 hours . . .it becomes more therapeutic . . . or my students who didn't know what they were doing and took a really long time .. . not good @ assessments

I didn't apologize to JA .. . it seems odd to apologize . . . .seems like evaluator is sayig they feel bad . . . not appropriate for evaluator.

Psychologists often do not take on objective evaluator . . . .have trouble
you shouldn't feel that compassion - it would bias your results. . . if you feel bad fo them you want to help them .. . results will not be accurate.

How many hours clinical interview in this case?
12 hours is high.

I did additional testing in addition.

done with 12 hours and testing was done - did you go back an see her 12 mo later?
no I would never do that

objection - approach

Jodi gave a HUGE stink eye when this witness came into the Courtroom. She hates her already before she even said a word.

I missed that! I wish I could have seen it.

How could she perform evaluations with just a Bachelor's degree? (Before she attended grad school?)

She didn't. She just collected test data. Someone else interpreted it (conducted the evaluation).

she will find her groove!
she is much too smart and experienced to flake out!

She already has. Calming right down nicely.

And our Juan Martinez is scoring mad points right away!

10 months later someone went back to see JA. Hmmm.

thank goodness we are out of 2nd grade and the adults have returned.

JA shows her coloring book to Wilmott. Look Mommy, I stayed inside the lines!

Oh no...here we go...May we approach? because we don't like to hear "over ruled"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill