trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An expert witness should exude this kind of confidence...so refreshing after our last ones....

we all know by now that the jury pays attention to EVERYTHING. every little detail going on in that courtroom.

Jodi's childish behavior right now will stick with them. it is harming her and her DT if they gave a **** would tell her to SIT UP AND PAY ATTENTION like my parents (pastors) did when I was growing up in the church.

She stated ALV shadowed her as part of her training when interviewed JA

No she didn't. She gave some other name, who still didn't have a license. ALV would not need this. She was never a Ph.D candidate.

It looks like JA is sketching a picture from whatever she is looking at (a pic of TA maybe?)

Forgot about this!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I recall that Dr. Janeen was the person who had her laptop stolen on Feb 6, which contained a psychological report on #JodiArias.

Anyone else find it odd that Jodi is not wearing glasses? Once her DT rested their case, she stops wearing the glasses and looks like the little sociopath that she is, just as unconcerned as can be. Freaky.

FYI, I have a similar rx to JA's and if I were sitting where she is looking at Demarte, everything from about 10 feet forward would be quite blurry. A great way not to engage.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

@gwenmorgan84 Yes they are attentive and taking some notes.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I recall that Dr. Janeen was the person who had her laptop stolen on Feb 6, which contained a psychological report on #JodiArias.

What is JA doing? Grading papers?

GMAFB!!!!!!!!!

So bizarre! Her life is crashing and burning before her and she looks and acts like she's just writing letters to friends or writing her bar exams... What a wacko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member