trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit down Wilmott -- it's already on the record, on your watch with your expert, that she lied on the test since it was consistent with her alternative reality :what:

JW what's wrong? Someone calling your client out on being a liar? You sure got huffy. LOL!

Did you see that look that JA just gave Dr. De? She had better watch her back, JA is out for *****

I knew that the MMPI was going to be introduced by Dr. DM. This is a comprehensive testing instrument for its intended purpose (largely PDs). With that said, the MMPI has a component that assesses veracity of individuals responses to ?'s....can't wait to hear the findings on this component. :great::great::great:

Darn, I only get to watch 30 minutes before I have to leave. Cannot watch YouTube later because the better half HATES everything about this trial.

My husband is off work with back problems...everytime he complains I give him The Stare and tell him he can just go back to work... :blushing:

wow.. She just sounds like an honest, smart person. No wavering, this is the truth you are listening to.

it is Refreshing..........

?!?!?!?!? We neeeeeeeeeeeed you!! and we thank you in advance for all you do. . . :please:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was was not able to tune in till 1230 hubby came home for lunch and took over computer. This lady is very well spoken and has already showed she is not biased in favor of the state IMO.

Cannot unring that bell JW!
She was PISSED!!
And lol at Jodi's attempt to appear disinterested.

I'm already wondering just how fast JW is gonna talk when she questions Dr. Demarte - how many deep, gulping breaths will she take - how many times will she lose herself in her notes - how many times will we have a time out so she can compose herself? Oooh...gonna be a lot of fun.

Why is Wilmott objecting? The whole world KNOWS Jodi lied!! She's mad at the witness for telling the truth??

LMAO!

Jodi is a liar! Lied to another doctor too about the extent of the physical abuse. Jodi realized her lies wouldn't pass mustard without corroborating evidence and so she reduced the number to four episodes!

I knew that the MMPI was going to be introduced by Dr. DM. This is a comprehensive testing instrument for its intended purpose (largely PDs). With that said, the MMPI has a component that assesses veracity of individuals responses to ?'s....can't wait to hear the findings on this component of the test. :great::great::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga