trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so laughable and so obvious that JA is trying to not pay attention to this witness. Not working, defense team! We, and the jury, are totally believing Dr. DeMarte.

JW smiled at the question about writing answers onto sheets instead of the answer paper. She brought herself back under control quickly.

I caught that ! She secretly respects this witness IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

1, 2, 3, switch. 1, 2, 3, switch. 1, 2, 3, switch.

I'm impressed with Dr. DeMarte. I really like her. She's very informative without going on and on with her answers. I'm intrigued instead of bored.

Wow! 7 of 10 over threshold! That must be a whole new kind of nut.

This witness just gets better and better. Such easy to understand explanations.

I just jumped in to watch the trial and I got to say that I love this witness....She seems very intelligent and most importantly.......BELIEVABLE.

I have not seen that before!!! ..... even with Alcoholics and / or Addicts!!!!

wooooow

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6398-1355938284-13.gif

I wondered why Dr. Samuels hadn't done intelligence testing during the time that he spent with Jodi. I am glad that we put to rest Jodi's claims of being a genius on the level of Einstein. I didn't believe it - chalk up one more lie from Jodi.

And I was so proud of my 112. Where is my blanky? :( :floorlaugh:

You should be proud! That's WAY above average.

Besides, your emotional intelligence is definitely GENIUS!!!!!!

Over 30 years ago I had an IQ test and it was something like 135. A few years later, after my son, I was tested again and it was about 130. I figured having kids lowered my IQ. I have 5 kids now and I am sure my IQ would show me to be a blithering idiot.
Really, I wouldn't even want to test my IQ now. My memory is so poor that I know I wouldn't do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor