trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All in All what I've got to see of Dr DM testimony... Well...

She's awesome! She definitely has the ability to provide information with factual documented examples.. She also has validated what many of us felt was going on with JA..

IDK all in all was Juan good day of court!

I loved when JW asked her if she had given a talk to students at an elementary school, and Dr. D had to tell her it was for faculty. :floorlaugh:

Still laughing at Willmott getting shot down over that line of questioning dealing with pedophilia. Juan needs to followup that line of questioning during his redirect.

At this rate, follow up won't even be necessary....

Dissociation is a learned skill so that a person can take a step out of their mind. Only in rare cases of severe abuse.

Thats not Necessarily true. Young children also can dissociate, it's the minds way of protecting itself.

I can't believe JW is showing her claws.

About her claws, she needs to go home and remove that ugly carp! It looks like red polish chipped off of the base of her nails. Nothing pretty or professional about it at all! Looks very cheap to me!

She doesn't know how. :moo:

JW is trying to come off aggressive but it's failing miserably. She's all bark with no bite.
It's obvious what's she doing----to minimize Dr D's credentials----but it's only coming across as intimidation not substantial information.

Juan is just letting her run with this which is great because the more the opposition objects the more it appears they may be squelching potentially harmful information.

The Defense has nothing over on the State. Juan has dotted every single "I" and has not only crossed all his T's but underlined them too!

Bravo Juano!

Or, Oh Gordon Bennett (U.K. expressing surprise or annoyance). We say that a lot in this house!

LOL

Mel
One of us does too. While the other replies: 'Gordon, who?' while batting their eyelashes innocently.

(We're now about 6 years into the Great Cookie vs. Biscuit Debate too. I'm winning though...slow and steady. ;))

This afternoon was the first time I've ever observed the death-stare from JA. She really doesn't like Dr. DeMarte.

When gauntlet published this thumbnail photo of JW, I actually did Laugh Out Loud. What's with that posture? Are we browsing handbags in the mall? Stand up straight! Didn't your mama teach you that? Jeepers....

attachment.php

Am I incorrect to be a little surprised that the diagnosis was just "Borderline Personality Disorder"? I thought it would be a worse diagnosis like Bipolar or some Phsychosis or maybe I just dont understand how serious Borderline Personality Disorder is?

assuming wilmott is finished tomorrow and we have re-direct and jury questions (if there is any) i wonder who is up next.

day one of rebuttal and it is already amazing.

if i was a juror id be going home thinking thank god!!!

You can tell this witness was at the top of her class.
She wasn't found in the bottom and any barrel.

I'm guessing Willmott was just stalling because she wasn't prepared yet for substantive cross examination.

Since she knew in advance that this DR was going to testify, shouldn't JW have reviewed her CV beforehand. Couldn't an experienced lawyer come up with some general questions weeks ago for this witness, not even hearing her testimony? Besides, did JW have NO idea what a competent DR was likely to say about JA?

after the jury left and jenny sat down it looked like jodi said "you did so good" . seriously. anyone else see that?

That wouldn't surprise me since Jodi is an immature brat. Strong and precise legal moves that would benefit her go right over her head. She is the type that would love to see or be involved in a fight in the playground. Willmott and her make a great team. They both can not control their emotions.

It won't even sink in when GUILTY is read. She will simply point her thoughts towards appeals and hope Jennifer goes with her so they can continue to be BFF's

Oh my gahhh.... JW supervises or trains new, up and coming lawyers.... scurrrrrrrry!!!! :facepalm:

That's what blows my mind!

What does she train them to do? Smirk, snort, huff and puff, and stamp their feet when their tricks aren't working anymore?

Approach on every single objection, when they don't like being overruled or their adversary is sustained?

She acts more like a bully on a playground than a lawyer in a US courtroom.

I loved when JW asked her if she had given a talk to students at an elementary school, and Dr. D had to tell her it was for faculty. :floorlaugh:

Yeah that was not only entertaining but amusing too! JW could only pretend to write it down as if it mattered!

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member