trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically if this occurred in the 80's, sure ALV may have been in her prime. She can't keep up. Heck she even admitted to knowing nothing about technology.

She is way past her prime and Dr. DeMarte is at the peak of her career.

I picture Juan on a white horse with Dr. DeMarte on the back. ;) :loveyou:

I think you owe her an apology. I doubt ALV was ever this competent. JMO

:snooty:

This witness put a derailed trial back on track with JA being on trial and not the victim as it should be.

Please everyone, there is a HORRIBLE facebook page that has been made. And I do not mean it's for Jodi, it's just... I'm in tears.

Please go to the State vs Jodi Arias facebook page and they will link you from there. Warning the page that needs to be reported has death photos of Travis and they are calling him a pervert. Please help stop this, it's not up to try and get a different view on things. There is no excuse for it. I will NOT link it so just go to the State vs Jodi Arias facebook page and they are talking about it and can link you.

I feel like I am going to be sick now. :cry: There are too many monsters in this world.

I can't find the link on their

Trust me, that IQ (119) is very much higher than "slightly above average". JA is downright bright.

100 is average and any little bit above that is significant.
Don't be fooled by scores done on lame computer tests that also try to sucker you into buying things. Those IQ scores are bogus. There are standardized and highly recognized IQ tests that must be proctored.

I believe MENSA requires an IQ of 130 but you're correct, she is no Einstein who reportedly had an IQ of 180. Nickolai Tesla had an IQ of 230.

But believe me, JA is bright at 119.

I thought the cognitive designation of average was something like 80ish to 114? If so, she is slightly above average or does the next designation tip the scales at far above average?

NT, the original rocket scientist. lol

I thought the cognitive designation of average was something like 80ish to 114? If so, she is slightly above average or does the next designation tip the scales at far above average?

NT, the original rocket scientist. lol

Yes, 119 is high average. Average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads