trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus or Mandi,
I found the State vs JA on FB but didn't see a link for I can report this page. Can you PM me, or give me the date it is posted on the State vs JA page?

I found it on that page...I had to scroll down a little past todays testimony ...hope this helps...

I don't know why people are upset she scored above average on IQ. This is a good thing. It supports the idea she is able to scheme and manipulate.

If she had scored below average it would be much easier for a juror to believe Travis was controlling and abusing her.

There's a horrible facebook page up regarding Travis. I reported it along with others. I hope it's not Donavon up to her old tricks. :/

Do you have the name? I went to the State vs Jodi Arias page and I don't see a link anywhere. I searched and FB didn't pop up with anything. :/

7 of the 10 clinical scales in Jodi's MMPI were above the clinical threshold for relevance or significance.

Since there were so many - Dr D concentrated on the top 2 or 3

I'm not surprise JW performed this way..Think of Jodi sitting next to you,bugging you every 2 seconds to read something she wrote ,then JW has to write back to her..Jennifer is missing some parts IMO!!!

People are going to have a little bit of sympathy for JA after the BPD diagnosis. I don't think she will get the DP, I really don't. I do think she will still get Murder 1, however. Did everyone notice the witness say she was devaluating him when she killed him, as in on the swing back and forth between love and hate he was copping the full weight of the hatred at that moment.

Poor Travis .. it's so darned sad the whole thing.

Disappointed at the immediate snarky demeanor by dr jd. She needs to develop some maturity herself. There's something to be said for grace and civility. She may be a high achieving star, but nobody likes someone who acts like a diva, ala the defendant.

I hope she is smoother around the edges mañana. She has great info; someone needs to give her some demeanor feedback so as to hold the jury.

I don't think she sounded snarky at all ... Just confident in her expertise.

Trust me, that IQ (119) is very much higher than "slightly above average". JA is downright bright.

100 is average and any little bit above that is significant.
Don't be fooled by scores done on lame computer tests that also try to sucker you into buying things. Those IQ scores are bogus. There are standardized and highly recognized IQ tests that must be proctored.

I believe MENSA requires an IQ of 130 but you're correct, she is no Einstein who reportedly had an IQ of 180. Nickolai Tesla had an IQ of 230.

But believe me, JA is bright at 119.

You're right ...I should not have said "slightly" above average. It is well above average.

ETA: I'm familiar with IQ tests that are performed in a clinical setting . Both of my sons have had WAIS tests in the course of evaluating learning disabilities. Both have full scale IQ's in the superior range (above 121) -- and I find it fascinating that a pure intelligence scale can be derived, even in the presence of other learning difficulties (dyslexia, dysgraphia, and ADHD)

I am waaay behind.

But my DD was tested for the gifted program at the age of 7 and her IQ was scored at 138. :rocker:

I am not feeling the Einstein vibe on Jodi with a score of 119, and for that matter, though I adore my DD and think she is brilliant, she is no Einstein. At least not yet....

Unless there are some wide discrepancies between IQ tests..........which is possible.

Trust me, that IQ (119) is very much higher than "slightly above average". JA is downright bright.

100 is average and any little bit above that is significant.
Don't be fooled by scores done on lame computer tests that also try to sucker you into buying things. Those IQ scores are bogus. There are standardized and highly recognized IQ tests that must be proctored.

I believe MENSA requires an IQ of 130 but you're correct, she is no Einstein who reportedly had an IQ of 180. Nickolai Tesla had an IQ of 230.

But believe me, JA is bright at 119.

Yeah, but Jodi took that IQ and flushed it down the toilet. Her IQ is irrelevant--she's in her 30's and she has never, ever accomplished anything. Never contributed to society. She took her IQ and used it to slaughter a human being.

She's a bit above average. Nowhere near Juan Martinez--a man who overcame obstacles in life to become a man who contributes to the world.

An IQ is just a measure of your possibilities in life--and Jodi threw hers away. She wasn't bright enough to come up with a feasible excuse for the murder, she immediately was suspected of the murder--in fact the cops heard her name at the scene. Her personality disorder obviously overshadows any intelligence she may have.

Total and complete loser. JMOO

Agreed....Jodi has hurt so many people in so many ways...
And that really wraps up personality disorder in a nutshell. By the time my ex was incarcerated, he'd ripped apart his own family at the seams, left his friends and co-workers shell-shocked, his employer a few thousand dollars in the hole, me a shell of my former self, his children terrified of him, and he stole or pawned many possessions of my parents, who'd both just passed away, meant some day for our munchkins. That's literally just the tip of a very big iceberg too.

I absolutely applaud our WS'ers who are borderline and receiving treatment because I believe it takes immense strength and insight to go that route...but having a relationship with someone disordered really did show me their ability, and perhaps - for some - even propensity, to leave total destruction and utter chaos in their wake too.

No greater evidence of that is possible, in my opinion, than what Jodi continues to do to Travis even now.

You are quite welcome! :)

Yes, It Is often distracted drivers we have to worry about. I can't even tell you how many times I have almost been hit, because people take great offense at my emu bashing,. :gavel:

:hug: to you and your dad!

Share the road! :)
33wqcz9.jpg

Fixed that for you. :thumb:

Lotus or Mandi,
I found the State vs JA on FB but didn't see a link for I can report this page. Can you PM me, or give me the date it is posted on the State vs JA page?

I can't find the link on the State vs JA page now either but it's easier for me to find it this way...

go to the FB page "Support for Travis Alexander's Law"
Under "Recent Posts By Others", the most recent post starts with "PLEASE read the following and help get this page shut down"

That woman gives a good narration of what to do....

Hope this helps

If It's the one that has the word 'pervert' in it, I reported it too. I cannot believe anyone would use that picture. That's just sick and is the work of a very demented person. I have no doubt FB will delete the account.

Jodi fans are a sick bunch, aren't they?

Wonder what they have to say now about Jodi's extreme temper that compelled her to smash windows, kick holes in walls, and break down doors? Oh, and hit and kick her mother for no reason.

Surely unbiased ALV read that email to Travis?

IMO fits way better...to bad they don't use it in court...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366160019.716995.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member