trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Juan, my love. If you were not a genius prosecutor you could have been a genius doctor. You have the handwriting down for it already.

Omg...Jodi is gonna go postal on Dr D.

Maybe they should put two stun belts on her.....just in case.

I could be wrong but it looks like JA's face is going a bit red

Attachments

• jared.jpg
    jared.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 42
There are 9 criteria for BPD in the DSM-IV, candidate must display 5 or more of the 9. We are 3/3 so far.

Witness.....remove hair from eye....thank you

The continual references to immaturity and teenager behavior, and then we watch how Jodi is behaving today, and has behaved in trial, and on the stand. It is like Jodi is 15 years old today (and has been).

Notice too that she stops the sec she hears an objection, doesn't go on and on like ALV

Note how politely the witness stops on objection, rather than trying to force her testimony in, as did some folks I shall refrain from mentioning.

identity disturbance

BPD--sense of identity is not there, not stable, tends to change depending on who is in their environment

eg. JA...wanting to join the Mormon church quickly

eg. DB said that JA bought a certain car, colored her hair in order to be like his ex-wife

eg. with MM, they were living in a tent, whereas when she was around DB she acted more mature, shifting depending on who was in her environment

ok i have a MAJOR girl crush right now!

i don't see how anyone could dislike dr demarte

shes a shape shifter

tries to be who she thinks people want her to be.....

she has NO idea who she REALLY is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member