trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know who any of the other rebuttal witnesses are. Its almost like they can't get any better.

After all these weeks of listening to pure and utter crap about TA and their sex life, I almost feel washed clean of the nonsense.

She made RS and ALV look like kindegartners today.

K

Dr. Horn is coming back
Det. Flores is coming back
Walmart person to admit the evidence about the 3 gas can
Tesoro about the 3 gas receipts in SLC

That's all I can think of right now.

Man I would love to see the rest of that email! It looks to me as if she relates some incident of her going off on Daryl in that 3rd paragraph but it was cut off. If anybody got a better screengrab please post it.

Notice the defense didn't argue if admitted then need to show it all as they have done in the past, my guess if we saw the entire email it would hurt them even more ( if that's possible ) IMO of course

I love that all of her opinions sound so scientific and objective as opposed to "well in my men's group....or in my breakout keynote which was very well attended..."

No ! You ask about Alyce often, hum Steely do you have something to tell us.
:giggle:

Oh My Gosh!

:silly:

I am glad he is asking the same question I am.... Where did Alyce go? Down the Rabbit HoLe?

But your "leading" question made me laugh LOL!

Listening to Demarte is so refreshing. It's like if I'd been deprived of a shower for a month and just today got to wash my hair and body with some beautiful soap. Ahhhhhh.

The Writings of Jodi we saw earlier

emailanger.jpg

Hmmm. I can see it a mile away. JW is going to try and show she placated him in some way. This is probably in response to a breakup or fight.

But it the next paragraph it looks like JA is talking about DB and calling him, bet she is going for the jealousy aspect with that paragraph. The switching.

Cross is gonna be fun peeps.

K

It is a fake migraine coming on... She will try to manipulate this testimony and stall IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

For sure! Her migraines had a pattern in the last two months. Anyone remember the date she had the last one? I thought it was about the 23rd/24th or so...

I have to leave folks . . . .

hopefully someone will jump in to pseudo-transcribe?

afternoon recess @ 3:15 - remember the admonission - you are excused

Me tooo....Have to start Supper here....will keep the trial on, just no hands for typing here ATM

:ufo:

Man I would love to see the rest of that email! It looks to me as if she relates some incident of her going off on Daryl in that 3rd paragraph but it was cut off. If anybody got a better screengrab please post it.

We now have indisputable evidence that Jodi has a temper tantrum problem so severe that she smashes windows and kicks down doors (and kicks her mom so she even lied in that email -- hear that ALV, what was that about being deceptive?).

Do we have such evidence for Travis?

No. The end.

I hope the DT regroups during this break & quit acting so blase about the total dismantling of their defense argument! Jodi is acting like a brat--she won't put her glasses on to see Dr. DeMarte, she is scribbling or sketching like she's off in some other world. JW keeps smirking and shaking her head and writing--it isn't coming off well at all. Unprofessional?

Please tell me the defense does not have a guaranteed rebuttal? I thought we were at the end here.

I don;t think they do,but I asked in the lawyer thread!
here is AZLawyers answer--I don't think anywhere in the country has a sur-rebuttal as a regular phase of trial. However, if something new comes up in rebuttal (which it shouldn't but sometimes does anyway), then a sur-rebuttal will be allowed on the new issue(s).

This testimony is SUCH an incredible contrast to the defense experts. They seemed to be trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, and it just felt so uncomfortable and wrong. Dr. Demarte took the square peg and found the square hole (BPD) and it fits in perfectly, so it feels right and finally makes sense. I am hoping the jury is feeling the same sense of relief that we are!
The difference between the truth and fiction.

Wilmott just smirked and snorted like a bull......:what:

So completely unprofessional. I cannot imagine how she thinks acting that way makes her or her client appear in a better light, when the whole jury is sitting there listening two consummate professionals - Martinez and DeMarte.

time for a bathroom break and to stretch my legs thank god. see you all in 10 :Seeya:

If she's ever in a drinking contest, my money's on Janeen. I'm fascinated by how often she reaches for that caraffe and how little it phases her.

Will Demarte talk about the fake pedophilia and domestic violence too?

Wow, Mike likes her. I have never seen him interact with a witness before. Both smiling.

Breathe of fresh air for Mike.

Last 3 witnesses...ALV, Samuels, and JA. Poor guy deserves hazard pay, a raise and a nice long vacation.

Love his shirt today. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member