Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, most of the jury are men, that might over rule the age thing. :rocker:

I almost forgot about the MALE factor. Not enough has been discussed about how, or if, that will effect jury deliberations? Interesting.

Battered womens syndrome?? But battered by whom? Her parents? Not Travis because he did NOT batter her!

eta, ok I must have heard that wrong! I thought for a sec she said Jodi was a battered woman! Need to clean out my ears lol.

WAT's great, even though he didn't reply to my tweets.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s

Whenever there are problems with the feed I am attacked and feel like I have battered tweeter syndrome (bts). :( #JodiArias

I'm way behind watching HLN but this witness is so confident in her delivery. I'm learning from her. She will be a professional witness for years to come and I am humbled by her testimony. What a wonderful representative of her profession.

I am so using "as I highlighted earlier" with my husband when he forgets what I have told him.

Don't call the defendant names... We want posters here and posting!

It's against tos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's probably why all their witnesses highlighted OVER and OVER their many YEARS of experience. They couldn't have guessed how well this doctor would present. Love her testimony! It just makes sense.

I think you nailed that one, MA. And that's, IMO, all they have -- seniority in years in their practices.

IF (note -- big IF) I had been an adamant supporter of JA and totally believed the [non-existent] stories of abuse to JA by TA, I would be crawling like a very embarrassed rat over to the other side of the room. This witness has got to be a cool drink of water for the poor jury -- finally, someone who is truly non-biased, consistent, very professional, and knows what she's doing. And where are all the objections??

This woman is, IMO, intellegent, really on her game, knows well what she is doing, and seems to have no agenda other that being clear and explaining her findings without talking down to the jurors.

I think JA is paying rapt attention because she knows that she is hearing a true evaluation of herself. After the next recess, if this woman is still on the stand, it wouldn't surprise me, MAttorney, if JW has lowered her chair down to the floor.... if she returns to the defense table at all. It's gonna be tuff.

This Dr. is making the other witnesses look so goofy. She has everything at her disposal. She doesn't need to shuffle through notes, call her office or gather her glasses or phone. Preparedness=expertise.

Respect.

Miss Arias had inconsistent stories concerning domestic violence and that gives the appearance she is not being truthful

She also does not meet the criteria established by Lenora Walker of battered woman syndrome

battered women tend to have a lot of medical complaints and feel very poorly about their body.

Global dislike for body in general is more typical

Why do they have to approach every time? Why can't the judge just rule from the bench?

I won't swear to it, but I think it's something they don't want the jury to hear that might prejudice them against the defendant. Like ... "Judge this witness is too smart for us and JM is asking too many good questions. The Prosecution is on a roll and we need a moment so we can break the momentum."

Dude. get the stunner belt button ready... Jodi looks like she wants to kill Dr. D!

Can you imagine how jealous Jodi must be of this young attractive doctor amost her peer:floorlaugh:? I would have loved to have seen Jodi, representing herself, asking Janeen the questions as her own attorney. :what: That would have been brutal!

:great:

She is describing, instead of abusive behaviors many are guilty of, the actual evolution of an abusive relationship - very common markers found in almost all abusive relationships.

Cross!!!!!!!!!

Jodi Arias: No medical complaints. Does not dislike her body. Not a battered woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suns12035