trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarte remains professional on the stand.
She can answer a yes or no question.
She explains briefly and with clarity.
She is respectful.
She is non defiant, non combative, non condescending to the DT.

Hope ALV is paying attention and learning a thing or two.

how many licensed psychologists in Bayliss?

Dr. D: 4

it would change over time as more became licensed.

Willmott's confusing compassion with obvious bias. My husband is a psych nurse and is the most compassionate guy I know...but he's also careful to not blur any ethical boundaries, especially with PD patients - not only because it could affect him, but because it could also affect/alter their treatment.

Thank you! It seems like you would not go into this field without a sense of compassion, and wanting to help people. But if you allow compassion and emotion to take over, you can not be of help with diagnosing properly and treating appropriately.

On probably a way lower level, but my work in animal welfare for many years. I saw some awful things. But if I allowed myself to break down and be emotional I was in no position to help the animals in a meaningful or effective way.

Apparently JW is going to try to attack her schooling/work history/credibility.

What-evahhhh!!!

Because Wilmott has to do her homework tonight 'cause she's not ready to question her now on the 'psychology' questions!

This witness' testimony is beyond JW's comprehension. She is trying to undermine JD' s credibility, but it won't work.

Love that DeMarte refuses to become combative even though Wilmott trying to bait her. She is a real pro, bravo!

She ain't gonna get her, lol. She is JEALOUS of her. It is SO OBVIOUS!

Hi Alana!! :seeya:
You just brought back memories. My mother decorated my room with your mother's art back in mid 1964. I remember the name Keane was on them. I used them for my daughter's room years later.
I had these, and I believe one with a harlequin clown suit. I absolutely loved them.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Drawg4FMxOU/TSs4KA9a_OI/AAAAAAAAAEE/A-5koAjBT64/s1600/margaretkeane.PNG

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/192x/9e/53/4b/9e534b0d52f486091494234d16767bf0.jpg
OldCarGirl,
What a lovely person you are; thank you so much for your memories. I cannot wait to tell Margaret about your teen-age bedroom and generous post. I loved seeing the prints, too.
And now, back to UJ (Ugly Jody)...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member