trial day 48: REBUTTAL #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just think the comparison between working with abused children and an adult accused murderer is ludicrous. i think the jury understands the difference, and JW, as usual, looks stupid making it.

I seriously considered doing art therapy for abused children when in college.

I decided it would be far to close to home if you will and KNEW I would get emotionally involved/vested.

I decided on computers.....

What an exciting day today!! I thought JM and Dr. D were excellent!

I saw something earlier (the pages go SO fast!!) about the brazilian wax and how the DT tried to make it seem like that was an indicator of pedophilia.

We were talking about this very subject at a family get together over the weekend (Yes, it probably sounds weird, but we are all very open!) and my nephew who is 21 was saying that almost all the girls he knows and his friends know get them, even back when they were in high school, so it doesn't have a thing to do with pedophilia!

Just thought I would share that, sorry if it was TMI!

I so totally agree! Apparently ALV never saw the movie "The Breakup"! But I'm sure she'd Dx Jennifer Aniston as an abuse victim.

Does anyone know anything about the 'jerk' comment. I heard Alyce said it under her breath to jury and then Juan used that word yesterday....i missed all of the 'jerk' chatter, so could someone please fill me in. Thank you

to me, having known many people like AVL, she is just a pushover with wobbly boundaries.

nice lady, probably anti DP, and this is why she took jodi on.

she comes from an era of touchy feelie Im okay , you're okay kind of philosophy...

the jury probably likes her, but has already dismissed her testimony as wishful thinking.

Love you guys...can't wait for today!!!!!

It's been one of those WEEKS and we are only on Wed....

:(

oh i know i have appointments coming out my ears today,luckily they are home visits and one of them decides to cancel 10 minutes before they are meant to show up,no good to me :banghead:

phsyio is coming at 5 so she better be off by half past for court starting :floorlaugh: although i doubt i will miss much of wilmott crossing dr demarte,probably just more CV bashing :banghead:

I loved JW trying to discredit Dr.D like JM had done to RS and ALV!! Every attept fell flat. Silly defense should know JM vetted his witnesses much more thoroughly than the DT vetted theirs.

Does anyone know anything about the 'jerk' comment. I heard Alyce said it under her breath to jury and then Juan used that word yesterday....i missed all of the 'jerk' chatter, so could someone please fill me in. Thank you

when did she say this,i have heard or seen anything about it?

IMO, JA used that camera to insert herself in other people's lives.
She was able to walk up to complete strangers and present herself as a 'photographer'. She 'disarmed' strangers with her camera - it was her 'calling card'. A perfect example is when she marched up to a couple of PPL executives at the first convention she ever attended and asked them to pose for pictures. Who doesn't like to have their picture taken? The conniving little witch probably just stopped short of telling her victims that she worked for PEOPLE magazine!

Awesome insight Colt46, much like the man in the park telling little children he has lost his dog and needs their help to find it - and then the child is abducted.

JA has figured out a way to insert herself and like a computer virus spreads her vile self into their lives. Thank you for pointing this out.

Chilling!

DeMarte obviously knew JW would jump all over her lack of experience....what else does she have really. This Dr seems to be more then qualified. She did seem to be glaring (a little bit) at Wilmott.

Dr. DeMarte may feel why is she going over my CV. Juan just did that. What is she doing wasting time???? DeMarte is a psychologist so maybe she something strange in JW's behavior. lol

Does anyone know if there are any questions in the jury basket?

Thx :)

ps: Morning all!

Mel

Morning

Katie- over on the "observers" thread, said there are no questions in the basket.

A poster or two thought ALV mouthed "jerk" toward the jury as Juan left her for an "approach". Juan's asking DD if "jerk" was listed in the psych "bible" may have been an intentional choice, idk. What is the name of that "bible" btw, the D-something-M?

To me it came off like JW was being purposely obtuse! She was so annoying how she went on and on about the dates of when she wasn't practicing but was teaching..wtf?:facepalm:

Defense has nothing to counter with, IMI. JW can't say no questions she has to at least get up there and question her on something. Does anyone think JW realizes she's out gunned so far?

I so totally agree! Apparently ALV never saw the movie "The Breakup"! But I'm sure she'd Dx Jennifer Aniston as an abuse victim.

Yes. Info from my 24 y/o DD is that it is common. What is uncommon is having hair ... there. Okaaaaaaay. Also that most young men get rid of any body hair - underarm, chest and "there" hair. :floorlaugh: Her one and only brazillian ended up only half done because it hurt so much she said she almost kicked the poor woman. DD left the shop in tears!!!

A poster or two thought ALV mouthed "jerk" toward the jury as Juan left her for an "approach". Juan's asking DD if "jerk" was listed in the psych "bible" may have been an intentional choice, idk. What is the name of that "bible" btw, the D-something-M?

Interesting. Maybe it was one of Jodi's tweet slams on JM??

when did she say this,i have heard or seen anything about it?

It was yesterday, JM was trying to give an example to DD, something along the lines of, "Say I am a jerk...." SIDEBAR, blah blah blah...

Not sure of the point he was trying to make, I got super busy @ work....

Not sure...but wild said that they were a "packet " of papers and each juror got one on their seat. JS did not mention this when they returned so found very curious... If I am not incorrect the juror questions forms are kept together...and I believe juror deliberation instructions will be handed to jurors at start of deliberations.....oh goodness..will all the sealed chamber meetings and sealed proceedings coupled with ALV questions I am just plain stumped!!!!!

It may have been their notes. They are not permitted to take them home and the court clerk keeps them until the following morning. So it may have been a packet with their notes and question sheets.

I loved JW trying to discredit Dr.D like JM had done to RS and ALV!! Every attept fell flat. Silly defense should know JM vetted his witnesses much more thoroughly than the DT vetted theirs.

I loved the whole "who's on first" encounter about the "Doctor" title. JW just could not understand that if you have your PhD you are a Doctor. Not a doctor, doctor as in psychologist doctor, you get to be THAT kind of doctor after taking your licensing exam...lol.

So I guess techinically DD is a Doctor, Doctor.

It was yesterday, JM was trying to give an example to DD, something along the lines of, "Say I am a jerk...." SIDEBAR, blah blah blah...

Not sure of the point he was trying to make, I got super busy @ work....

no,i know that. i mean when did ALV say this?

i just think the comparison between working with abused children and an adult accused murderer is ludicrous. i think the jury understands the difference, and JW, as usual, looks stupid making it.

Agreed! And one of the differences is that children are more likely to have been put in their situations through no decision, manipulation, or action of their own. Feeling compassion for that is appropriate. When assessing an adult accused murderer, I would think for the purposes of assessment and NOT therapy, it would be most professional, AND common sense to purposefully put aside capacity for compassion, intentionally even, so as not to allow bias or being manipulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3