trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still get upset over the pedophile comments, being able to be brought into this trial. I so wish a juror would have asked ALV:

1st. question.... you feel speaking to a daughter using the words *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3-hole wonder are inappropriate, correct? She would say yes, or more likely give a 5 minute answer about how awful and abusive it is.

2nd question...how would you feel if your son was called a pedophile with no proof of purchase for underwear, no proof of picture, and basis of referencing 12 year old girl on a sex tape.

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias is here. #Arias arrives with arms full of binders and "legal" looking paperwork files

I'm not sure what your point is here? What do you mean 'what would DeMarte say about this' ?

What are YOU saying about this? Because Jodi didn't want to attend traffic classes on Saturday?....you think this is a glance into her psyche?
I've gotten at least 3 speeding tickets and wouldn't want to attend Saturday classes either and I .........never killed anyone!

If you think about it a little deeper and not find silly fault, this could've been indicative of a conflict in her waitressing schedule or something seeing the weekends is usually your bread and butter.
Again...in all due-respect, I am totally loss in what you're trying to say here.

My take on that post and what the poster was trying to say is

"here is Jodi, center of the universe, rules don't apply to her, everything must be set up so special for Ms Jodi, even the court system should bend to accommodate Jodi's wishes....." It's just another example of her "it's all about me" mindset and I think it's a very good one, goes back 15 years, same pattern.

oh an BTW, if you can't go to traffic court on the times the court has set up, the option for non-narcissists is to pay the fine and get the points. That's life.

A good morning from the Netherlands, dear websleuths!:seeya:

Let's continue the rebuttal, is there any news about which witnesses the prosecution is going to bring in?

Good afternoon! Glad to have you.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias just arrived with a green top on. Totally void of salmon. I see a trend happening here and I don't like it one bit.
2 Retweets 8 favorites Collapse ReplyRetweetFavorite· 2 Retweets 8 favorites

I think this is the school friend whose wedding Jodi was in and took pics of. In an early interview she recounted how teenage Jodi always picked bfs with less than sterling characters.

She was on NG last night - what, no gag order? Hummmmmm

I realized yesterday that I've been Juanified:

Me: Have you done your homework yet?
Daughter: I only have a little...
Me: Did I ask how much homework you have?
Daughter: You're creepin' me out Dad...

Welcome to the club Dr. Nick, just don't call yourself a 'Juanette' cause then you have to wear the pink jacket :rocker:

At the pediatric hospital...but present today :seeya:

I caught up last night on Dr. D's testimony....great stuff! A modicum of professionalism in that courtroom....FINALLY.

Oh and good grief JW :facepalm: THAT was painful.

You're in my prayers, Rosemary. :seeya:

I realized yesterday that I've been Juanified:

Me: Have you done your homework yet?
Daughter: I only have a little...
Me: Did I ask how much homework you have?
Daughter: You're creepin' me out Dad...

I think we are all doing this.

I did the same with the BF ask him a question and he goes into this long drawn out answer.
I said that is a YES or NO answer ! LOL

He called me a bad name (he was joking, he knew where it come from)

:wave: and :waiting:

31xKOC7T0lL._SY355_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31xKOC7T0lL._SY355_.jpg

that could be my little girl....she is snoring quite loudly right now....

Hello everyone! :heartbeat:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PROSECUTION ADDED NEW WITNESS Hollie Guptill Mefford AND Jacob Mefford of Hesperia CA #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela