trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lu9q0jyYxL1qbxi45o1_500.gif

Is she going to try and say she only spoke to one person so she is wrong?

Hahaha dont make me pee my pants laughing wilmott

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

seriously? is she trying to make DJD look bad because she was making money? she spent less time than DS and ALV....

Novel idea. All Dr. D's information came from the interviews with JA, the tapes, the emails, the journal and - wait for it - TESTING!

JW is really trying to take some digs at this witness :furious: It's painfully obvious, and she's beginning to look foolish.

It's like nails on a chalkboard to listen, and her snarkiness and bad JM imitation is scoring less than zero. :facepalm:

me think Jenny doesn't want to be friends with Dr. D ;-)

Just got here. I see someone didn't wipe the smirk off of JW's face, and the snark out of her voice. Is the DR. holding up? Pay and her inexperience? Did I miss anything about the CASE?

Wilmott can try but she isn't coming off very well. She is trying to imitate JM and she just can not carry it off.

This is like interviewing Jackie Robinson and picking at his shoe choice.. ;)

This "impeachment" is a big flop. The DT just looks foolish.

i make my screen smaller then i go to the top tab and click file. then i drag the mouse to open new window. then i pull up cnnlive in the new window and also make it smaller... does that make sense?

Yes. I slide my screen to 1/2 size by using the little slashes on the lower right hand corner. Just slide that to the left until it is 1/2 size. then I hold down the shift key and click on the live streaming link. That opens a new window. Then slide the screen to 1/2 size, like before and position them on your monitor so you see both.

JW doesn't know how to do it...it's supposed to be:

"Ma'am, I didn't ask you about inconsistencies, did I?"

Pfft...rookie.

OH, JW is nasty. She's starting off treating DR. like she's a hostile witness - and the Dr. is so nice and straight forward. Not one iota of sarcasm or grumpiness like ALV or Samuels. Her nastiness is unnecessary.

I don't know how Dr. DM doesn't jump over the witness stand and smack Jennifer across the face. She is so inappropriate and snarky. Completely unprofessional. Dr. DM has much more self-control than I do, that's for sure.

I know the jury is catching this attitude coming off JW and it stinks.

Omg wilmott is it still PRACTICING

She is is so trying to put words in her mouth

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads