trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This cross is an epic fail so far. If JW can't impeach Dr. D, she might as well have not even stood up to cross, IMO.

I'm sorry but if I had to choose between therapists and my choice was with Dr. Demarte or ALV (who has no doctor designation) I'm going to choose Dr. Demarte everyday and twice on Sundays.

The jury will know this. She's knowledgeable and very well accomplished.

JW with her snarky b!tchy demeanor will actually turn off the jury. She is NOT doing herself or her client any favors.

OMG this is almost painful to watch. JW keeps burying herself deeper. She can not find one hole to try to make bigger.

JW - MOVE ON! The attempt to trip her up fell flat..you are not going to win so stop embarrassing yourself and start a line of questioning you might actually make a valid point..not holing my breath on that.

I don't understand. Experts get paid.
$250-300 an hour for an expert is not much at all.
I've heard of experts getting paid double that amount!

Annndddd... wilmott is getting more money for each stupid question she is asking this expert witness!

Jeeeezzzz....

tumblr_lu9q0jyYxL1qbxi45o1_500.gif

sorry ^^^^^^^ this is awesome!!

I need a distraction so I don't comment on the current dialogue!

Whoa!! That was SO unprofessional, Wilmott! Just WOW.

HLN is so far behind and you guys are so ahead! I can't wait to hear what you're saying was CATTY and RIDICULOUS. Oh wait, with JW it's everything that comes out...!

Interesting wardrobe on JA today. Is this a "try to look more professional" attempt?

Have any questions about Jodi, Mrs. Willmott? You have beaten the CV horse within an inch of its life

I think the jurors are going to get very frustrated with Wilmont and this line of questioning with this very ethical witness.

Well for sure JW is not making herself look good with this witness. She'd be better off treating her as nice as possible....

o/t

TERROR ATTACK! BREAKING NEWS - AUTHORITIES HAVE A CLEAR IMAGE OF A DARK SKINNED INDIVIDUAL CARRYING AND PERHAPS PLACING THE BLACK BAG. CNN.

Let's review ALV's credentials again...drawing from her experience back in the 1970s. This is stupid.

Willmott - Which ones??? How can I type that in a catty high pitched voice?

I wish Dr. Demarte would tell JW that practicing before getting her license is analagous to JW doing legal research for an attorney while in law school before passing the bar.

JW is making herself look like an @ss.

The more she drags it out, the worse her case looks.

HAHAHA don't feel it is necessary to pad my CV, unlike someone else we now know a little too well?

Eek. Really busy tonight with DD's birthday but popped in just for a sec for an update. Two solid pages referencing snark, unprofessionalism, and self-imposed timeouts. And I have WS set up for 100 posts per page! :what:

This has gotta be bad - thanks guys, though, updates so very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela