trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not a problem solver yet, she is just playing it safe, not sticking her neck out but this doesn't help the victims.

Right now, the only victim she is trying to help is Travis. She is testifying in court about what conclusions she came to about a lying murderer. I think she is doing a great job, especially faced with having to answer questions from a snarky defense person.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

#JodiArias just came in and headed back to chambers as well.

Nurmi and Willmott just headed back to chambers. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wild had to loosen the belt a notch, always the sign of a great meal. Still waiting. Defense team is not here nor is #JodiArias

This is going around the net. Does JW say "what a b" at 48:38

http://youtu.be/uHdHId2e5jI?t=48m28s

Whether she said it or not is not an issue. I disagree with the whole "report this to Juan" scenario.

This is the type of behavior that is symbolic of how the DT is operating. Why should the prosecutor bring himself to this level?

I say let it go. Irrelevant. Just my opinion.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi and Willmott just headed back to chambers. #JodiArias

Retweet
Favorite

2m

Wild had to loosen the belt a notch, always the sign of a great meal. Still waiting. Defense team is not here nor is #JodiArias

Now What

I'll bet this will be on NG tonight. A perfect example of a rumor growing legs. She did not say that, in my opinion. It is like a game of telephone. I think people want so badly for the DT to mess up that they are looking for Mother Mary in their toast.

They are in chambers. I wonder why.

cat-gif787.gif

The biggest difference between both sides (as far as representation goes) is: Juan is using and utilizing psychology whereas the DT is shooting from the hip.

Juan knows how to play it. The DT are amateurs in comparison. Juan knows the less he relentlessly objects (unlike the DT) the more the jurors will realize there's little to protect and/or will pick up the inconsistencies from the Witness themselves. The jurors don't want to be forced fed what to hear and digest every 10 minutes.

Juan also knows not to roll his eyes, smirk, smile, object, pretend to be jotting down arguments or confer with people at his table all the time. He knows the jurors are watching him but apparently JW forgets this and doesn't realize she might be looked at as being very unprofessional and childlike.

:rocker: Bravo! One of my faves, too! Many years ago, I actually got to play Diana Morales in a production at the Alhambra Dinner Theatre in Jacksonville, FL! Still one of my favorite roles EVER! :dance:

ETA: Now I've got the song "Nothing" stuck in my head, dedicated to Jodi (when asked if she feels any remorse):

"And she said nothing, I'm feeling nothing,
and Juan said nothing will put you on Death Rooowwww..." :singing:

So true and kudos. I have been in 3 local productions. HMS Pinafore,Oliver,West Side Story. What fun. Good for you. Comforting that Jodi in all likelihood will never again enjoy the Arts.

And not in front of the judge who is sitting right in front of her.

It is exactly what she said. And she turned her head toward Jodi when she said it. I listened to it at the maximum volume. I am convinced of it.

#JodiArias just came in and headed back to chambers as well.

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Someone busted out the essential oil orange scented hand sanitizer again. It smells wonderful in here. We still wait... #JodiArias

Can't smell it, but I like hearing about it. :giggle:

They have some on ebay 100% pure essential oil. You can use it for many things even household cleaning. I like to put it in my hand lotion:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj