trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a bit more put together today (JW) but none of this even sounds reasonable...

meeeeeeooooooow

jw sounds so juvenile:facepalm:

This is more shameful by the minute. This is what makes people hate lawyers.
What an abuse of position.
JW, how do you sleep at night?
God help you. You truly ARE lost.

Why does it matter when the photos were deleted?

What is JW trying to prove here?

JW said - you don't know when the photos were deleted.
I wish JD had said - the attack photos couldn't have been deleted before they were taken!

Why is JW saying this as if it was fact that Travis jumped out of the shower and attacked JA? If the judge lets this through I'll be ticked and may have to tie my hands behind my back so i can not type till I get over my anger

Juan is calm and composed with his objections unlike JW's deer in headlights, jumping from her seat objections.

Good objection by JM on when photos were deleted. Judge should not allow question.

JW trying to tell Dr D who is in charge.....
I think JW's hippocampus is being flooded right now. There is a 3rd option between "fight" or "flight." It is "freeze," which is also a survival instinct.

OMG judge these are not "facts". A fact is something that is proven with evidence. There is NO proof of Travis attacking Jodi. That is simply testimony. She is trying to get testimony in as fact. If I can see this... how on earth can the judge not?

Common sense Jennifer.... if there are photos directly before Travis was killed and after Travis was killed suffice to say the killer (your client) deleted them. Why are you arguing this?

is wilmott trying to get her to say picking up the gun was fight or flight?

:lol:

geez

That would be soooo not good. Fight or flight, heart races, blood pressure rises, GI and GU system almost shut down, liver producing glucose from glycogen in high gear, pupils dilate, inability to focus. Nurse, is this what I remember from nursing school back in the dark ages? Unless a weapon were in immediate sight, I don't think the person experiencing this would be able to consciously think to run to the closet to get the gun. Correct me if I am off the track. Thanks

I have come down with the flu. My head feels like it will explode, my joints hurt, my back aches, I'm dizzy and my throat feels like I gargled with battery acid.

I am here and paying attention to this trial so I don't wanna' hear about Jodi's "headache". Suck it up, girl!

What a stupid line of questioning. I guess TA deleted the pictures sometime between being stabbed/throat slit and shot. What the hell? moo

That is completely possible in jodis alternative reality

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously JW... you think TA deleted the picture of him laying on the ground bleeding? Deleted the one of his body being dragged? WTF??!?!?!?!?

I think JW is talking even faster than her normal fast talking.

JW is winning a bit here but why does her voice have to get so high? It gives her game away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak