trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously JW... you think TA deleted the picture of him laying on the ground bleeding? Deleted the one of his body being dragged? WTF??!?!?!?!?

The jury has to be thinking JW is out of her mind right now.

I'm a photographer by profession, and it chaps my hide every time I hear JA referred to as "a photographer." She was not a professional by any evidence I've seen.

HLN is now all over the TX Explosion. I'm ready to just read your posts here today as my ENTIRE trial coverage today. :-(((

Oh what was that Missy Willmott - hum after judge sustained objection - snark snarky..

Good Morning Websleuth Friends:

As I state with every sign-in: I am a pacifist and was a firm opponent of death penalty until I began studying the Arias case.

So, Death for Arias and justice for Travis and his family.
I'm not a DP person for a number of reasons, however I find myself on the side of making an exception JA's case. The nature of her crime and all the lies that followed (and that she continues to perpetrate), and her cold, calculated attempt to assassinate him in court all over again are beyond the pale. If the jury decides death over LWOP, we can be sure that JA will leave no stone unturned during what will surely be a lengthy and costly appeals process. Justice for Travis; prayers for his family and friends.

Oh, man, Wilmott should back away away from this line. TA couldn't have deleted the pics because he was dead. Dd showed remarkable restraint to NOT say that!

How do you know who deleted the pictures? REALLY??? Gee there are pictures of his dead body being dragged. I guess he deleted them!!

"I'm just assuming that once Jodi had stabbed Travis 27 times, shot him twice, and sliced his throat ear-to-ear, he would not be the one deleting the photos." :facepalm:

Jodi isn't as familiar with cameras as she's led her def attorney to believe. I mean she did delete retrievable photos, thinking she would get away with murder~ :mad:

JMHO
fran

Ps or, perhaps her IQ isn't 119!

JW: " I know that...but what I was saying is ..."

JW:" So you are not saying that her Hippocampus has atrophied then."

JD: "I have never examined her hippocampus...I have no way to do that."

So JW put on a five minute 'show' to exhibit her scientific knowledge and she tried to show some kind of superiority to the witness and she failed, imo.

The same with their little 'battle' over photo deletion. At the end her voice went into Minnie Mouse shrill zone showing she knew she was losing, again.

here comes the this-crime-was-too-stupid-to-be-premeditated defense.

Sustained
JW; "Hmmph"

Very professional Jennifer. Ugh, lets hope she keeps the alleged expletives to herself. Boy is she ever being snarky today!

OMGGGGGGGGGG Wilmott and her snotty sigh when the Judge sustained the objection. That will NOT be lost on the jury. I need to shut up or I'm going to get a time out. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

She's trying to trip her up regarding her not having seen the trial.

bleh.

according to the records the photos deleted were of him in the shower - suggest it was after the killing.

photos TA took of JA earlier in the day . . don't know when photos taken, or when they were taken and some were kept . . .

whether

based on time the last photos were him in the shower and those were deleted.

aware JA photographer - liked to take photos . . for weddings . .
I heard her say that in the police interrogation

familiar with cameras . . .digital cameras . . .familiar with know how to delete photos

organization and planning - after TA was killed.
these scenes seemed cleaned up - cleaning?
according to police records - saw photos . . .no weapon @ scene found . .. whatever cleaning may or not have been done - not a good job

objection 702
it doesn't take an expert

approach!

I know what Nurmi is thinking and it has nothing to do with saving psycho Jodi...hehehehehhehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez