Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so that wasn't important to retain to memory? :banghead:

I guess murdering someone isn't important enough, either.

Ok, saying "WILMOTT!", like Newman from Seinfeld.

Once the witness realises there have been no amazing revelations in court and the DT has had no big wins that shook up the prosecutors case Wilmott's ar** is grass ... at the moment DrD is wondering if something has changed during trial from what she thought was true.

Willmott is all over the place with this cross-she is making no sense.

I think this is another example of JW trying to imitate Juan's style. Juan did that to JA and some degree ALV and RS, to try to get them off their scripted storyline and try to show they were not working from memory.

IMO

But I don't think this is very effective for JW with this witness, because no one expects JD to have memory of this crime, as she was not involved. And none of this has anything to do with her expertise.

Dr D - IF the person was familiar with the camera

Willmott - don't want to go there

this really isn't helping....ja testified that she was unsure of how to delete photos on Travis camera....it did require thinking....

I disagree. She is not winning anything... most of all, she is certainly not winning the hearts and minds of the jury. She needs to say " No further questions" and sit down.

Jw puts her hands on her. Hip ! and sounding snarky.

She washed a freaking camera

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OK, so JA left the camera in the washer. Was that strange? Ummmm....
Well, Travis was butchered and dead in the shower....I think strange fits in here rather nicely JW.

I see JW flew in on her broom to court today. She is more nasty than normal.

i like your suit today jennifer............very flattering.........but that's ALL i like about you today :banghead:

This is SOOOOOOO dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was found in the washing machine. With items that had been run through a cycle.

WTF am I not getting here?????????????????

I don;t think she is trying to say Travis deleted photos as Arias has already admitted to deleting some photos... I think what she is trying to say is Arias' hippo was so scrambled that she really doesn't remember deleting the photos.

Did JM even cover this on direct? I thought Defense was only supposed to cover stuff that JM covered originally. I watched it but don't remember this.

I thought DeMarte was a psychologist not a camera expert. smh

Ha! The most important bits of evidence were JA's blood, fingerprint and hair!

Um, putting a camera in the washing machine is an attempt to destroy it.
A dumb attemp, but an attemp nonethelessless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor