trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still perplexed as to Arias' new behavior. I see her look longingly at her crayons and erasers. But she resists them

Willmott is all over the place with this cross-she is making no sense.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias is paying attention as Dr D. is on the stand. Apparently craft day was cancelled

LOL!

You know what's funny? Wilma did not act this way when she was cross examining Dr. Horn. Hmmmm. That's a mystery.

Thank you! And also, Jodi had 2 cameras also. So there was a total of 3 cameras.

What photos were taken/deleted on Jodi's 2 cameras?

omg- here we go with the "2"' 's.

DD testified JA showed no flight or fight memory loss because the evidence showed she had cleaned up evidence at the crime scenes, deleted photos and such which showed she was using the front lobe of her brain or something like that.

After this closeup during sidebar I am convinced jodi is high (xanax, something.)

I honestly (not being snarky here) think she's been drugged to some degree for most of the trial. I think we get "animated" JA on the days when she's not.

OBJECTION!!! It is fact that Jodi is a walking idiot. Therefore speaking as if it is no longer fact is improper.

JW needs to stop. This is going to not go well. This expert is just that an Expert. You are not going to trip her up.

Normally I would have muted JW by now..but I am highly enjoying watching Dr.D own JW

46s
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is up front talking to the Staple Lady. I assume discussing staple theory and techniques. #JodiArias

If Staple Lady had a heart she's reach out and staple JW's mouth shut. :great:

Is Willmot trying to imply that because JA clean up the crime scene, she did so, because she was cleaning is house?? Therefore no hippocampus anthopologyyyre (sp)

Um ok JW there was A LOT of blood...thanks for reminding the jury. and of course JA couldn't clean it all up, she couldn't risk having someone come to his house with her being there while he was in the bathroom dead. That's what we call "getting the he!! out of dodge."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member