trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so impressed with JD....so composed. I feel like ripping my hair out and smashing my monitor right now.

The frantic nature of this is making me feel like I need to put a paper bag over my head to stop hyperventilation.

Wow JW is so rude and condescending towards this witness, speaking to her as though she's a child OMG JW is SOOOOO jealous of Dr. Demarte.

I won't get to see much today but so far this witness is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:seeya::great:

I just have to say this- the universities that educated Dr Demarte should be very proud of their curriculum, staff, faculty and researchers.

I hate to say this but Dr. Demarte's demeanor (don't flame me please) reminds me of Jodi on the stand. Especially when she says something like "depends on what you mean by . . . " or "define . . ."

Just saying. I hope the jury continues to like her.

I completely disagree. JW's questions are very hard to follow because she's all over the place. I think she's really thinking through her answers because she knows she will be held accountable. She just wants to make sure she understands what is being asked completely before answering.

All that stuff after the gun shot doesn't sound right at all..... is that what the testimony was?

I love Dr. D ! She definitely has JW number.. JW thought she could trip up this witness and its epic fail after epic failure

:doh: Someone hand me Jodi's migraine meds please.... I see now how she got it now!

I've kept the volume up at a proper level to hear the doctor and everyone else and I'm getting a nasty head ache due to the volume of council's voice and pitch. My CORNEAS are beginning to hurt as well. :doh: Jodi I understand you 1% now. :doh:

:deadhorse: My ears are ringing BIG TIME!!! Someone please make her stop! :please:

Get ready for tears. These thoughts will all be traumatic for JA.

I thought JA only remembered the gun going off...she didn't say she shot him. Isn't JW putting those words "she shot him" in JA's mouth?

Remember yesterday when Willmott claimed Lenor no longer used her own 6 points for a DV diagnosis.... then Lenor herself got on national television last night and said that yes it's still being used, she still uses it herself to this day. :lol:

Funny.... Jennifer has not spoken anymore about that. I sure hope Juan will get up and remind the court/jury of that gigantic untruth. Or Jennifer will come back to it so the doctor can correct her.

And how is agreeing to things that did not happen in this case do anything for this case?

She didn't have to shoot... The gun went off...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

It wouldn't be a huge leap if you believed the fairy tale Wilmott just told.

Isn't Wilmott changing JA's murder tale once AGAIN?

Ms. Wilmott is being forced to - the good Dr. will not concede to the ignorant points Ms. Wilmott is trying to make because they are false assumptions.

Ms. Wilmott - she is getting the better of you - stop with the tirade and think before it gets worse...

:floorlaugh:

Isn't it sweet that the Judge continues to let Wilmott testify in the form of her questions.

the issue: she didn't realize she killed him dur. the whole fog (stabbing, cleanup, driving)? Does not make sense.

I am loving this cross. DeMarte is so impressive. Has anyone seen a better forensics expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor