trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has JA's aunt been? I haven't seen her in court lately.

This exchange between JW and DD is exhausting! I'm not sure that DD should be so condescending to JW. It makes her look biased IMO.

I bet we could get at the least an hour or more of actual productive court time that JW uses in finding papers, walking to find those papers, reading them and then thinking about the question she wants to ask. It's a bit frustrating.

Ok, I JA'd, it's very frustrating.

JW has alot of endurance. Wonder if she takes anything before court too. :what:

I do wish she would slow down ...it really does appear that all JW wants to do is make the Doctor appear less credible than the DT's witnesses.

This hasn't happened so far and JW would be best served to stop.

Yeah, but no acknowledgement of a certain little boxed gift she was supposed to have received that day??????

I love that Dr. DM can answer questions with just a "Yes" even if they are not pro-prosecution questions. This will go a long way with her credibility for the jury.

Sheesh, I fail...must leave the posting of memes to the pros here...just wanted to find one of someone running into a brick wall, googled such and came up with all kinds of hits on p*n*s e*ect*ion breaks nose when running into a brick wall..

FAIL

Oh well, you get the point, Wilmott is running head first right into a brick wall named "Dr. DeMarte"!

Hello all!

I've been following for several weeks and I'm hooked. I have been impressed and amused by your posts and have learned a great deal!

Let me say that the defense is fumbling! Dr. D is superbly unflappable! State is definately getting their money's worth. (no avoiding yes/no questions):clap:
WELCOME to what will become your second home. Glad you joined.

Will tot pointing out that Jodi tells Travis "the batterer" how lucky she is to have him in her life in a private email is priceless. This lady is clueless.

How can JSS permit the cross of DD to be LONGER than the actual direct ????? JW is covering so many things that were not covered by JM ...

Kind words. Blech. Words of a liar.

Was she using kind words when she SLAUGHTERED him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles