trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to keep my mouth shut as all of my thoughts about JW pretty much break every rule this site has... :banghead: :banghead:

Seems apparent Dr DeMarte knows a LOT more about Wilmott's client than she does!

Jennifer Wilmott has put literal meaning behind "Lawyers for Dummies 101"

When Wilmott gets frustrated, her diction speeds up! How tragic. Pathetic. Shameful.

Folks, what you're witnessing here is how NOT to lawyer!!!

Hello all!

I've been following for several weeks and I'm hooked. I have been impressed and amused by your posts and have learned a great deal!

Let me say that the defense is fumbling! Dr. D is superbly unflappable! State is definately getting their money's worth. (no avoiding yes/no questions):clap:

:welcome6:

mean old Dr. D just "wanted to throw out there" that her mother had been kicked by her.

lol, give it up JW. Dr. D is not vested in the outcome of this trial. she is an impartial observer and evaluator. The same rules that apply to you do not apply to her. She does not just "throw things out there" like you and your co-counsel, Nurmi.

DeMarte has one purpose...throw a wrench in the fan for Juan.
DrD's a psychologist AND a mechanic?

IMO her purpose is to apply her education and experience to answer the questions in a manner consistent with the vow of truthfulness she made earlier, hand-on-bible.

I bet there will be a max of 5 juror questions. They don't need questions.

Dr. DeMarte is right on the top of this house of cards and JW cannot do anything to take it down.

Looking forward to jury questions.

have they ever read the feb 14th email word for word..... somebody get a screen grab

So are we all cray cray when we remember that she kicked her mother in Mesa in 2008? I could have sworn Jodi herself said that. Am I wrong?

Hello all!

I've been following for several weeks and I'm hooked. I have been impressed and amused by your posts and have learned a great deal!

Let me say that the defense is fumbling! Dr. D is superbly unflappable! State is definately getting their money's worth. (no avoiding yes/no questions):clap:

Hello, welcome. Glad you joined us.

lol ja looks like she is going to jump up any minute and snatch DrM bald! I really hope the baliff has his finger on the stun button.

Hello all!

welcome! :cheer: I love your name!!!!!

Sure Willmott sure. Let's speak of all the loving tender happy ways Arias killed Travis?

Hello all!

welcome poppycock!! love the nic :seeya:

Both defendants are on death row, and the juries were not sequestered in either case. The only exception is the Peterson jury was sequestered only in deliberations.

Anything we have to say here on WS really has no relevance in the grand scheme of this trial, in my opinion.

:moo:

Mel

Seems like it would be a good idea to sequester this jury for deliberation.

No disrespect intended but I don't feel that any of us pose any threat in being an unbiased legal review for ineffective counsel. I have degrees in Psychology, Spanish, am an RN. But nothing said here is grounds for any appeal. IMO.

Well put that manner (avoiding the context) I agree. No known of us are appellate Attorneys and no apparent in nonlegal errors on the Judges part; however, I am sure there will be some very creative attorney to FIND something to use.

JM Non legal O

Good morning from Australia.

Ok so a couple of things.

Dr. D IS wearing salmon, for real...
I think that means she has a great sense of humour...

An secondly, I only noticed this today and I am sure others have drawn attention to this fact but JA is trying to be Wilmott, isn't she...I crossed over and watched the trial for a bit and came back, as I am on an iPad and not so tech savvy. I wish JD would say that to the defence as an example of low self image...ie...' In the same way, Jodi is absorbing herself into your personality by wearing glasses, etc.,

:floorlaugh:

Yay another Aussie :) Hi :seeya:

It's refreshing to listen to someone so UNBIASED and NEUTRAL for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett