trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I've been following for several weeks and I'm hooked. I have been impressed and amused by your posts and have learned a great deal!

Let me say that the defense is fumbling! Dr. D is superbly unflappable! State is definately getting their money's worth. (no avoiding yes/no questions):clap:

Good morning from Australia.

Ok so a couple of things.

Dr. D IS wearing salmon, for real...
I think that means she has a great sense of humour...

An secondly, I only noticed this today and I am sure others have drawn attention to this fact but JA is trying to be Wilmott, isn't she...I crossed over and watched the trial for a bit and came back, as I am on an iPad and not so tech savvy. I wish JD would say that to the defence as an example of low self image...ie...' In the same way, Jodi is absorbing herself into your personality by wearing glasses, etc.,

:floorlaugh:

Having an expert witness actually speak to people; revolutionary idea.

MY MAN JUAN <---------(yes, MY man), he doesn't miss a beat does he? Nope nothing.

ive been diagnosed and evaluated when i went to rehab. the clinician spent three separate days at about two hours an integral. jw needs to quit being snarky about her 12 hours. its normal. whats not normal is 44 hours. period. any my clinician diagnosed me spot on
I think JM and the good doctor covered the ethical issues/dangers of spending too much time with a person that you are evaluating. I'm sure those points weren't lost on the jury.

I feel like JA is battling the impulse to push JW out of the way and take over.

I can't believe she said that she had to kill him.

JA smirked.. must be true about positive comment JA responded negative w/ intense anger

Takes a messed up individual to kick ones own mother.
:moo:

Her questions always lead up to........NOWHERE! You feel like she is going to lead up to something and then she just changes the subject.

She's trying to see how fast she can talk and how many things she can throw out that MIGHT stick.

Constant internal anger..
I thought she kicked her mom when she was 27, in AZ...

JW: Something bad happened
DD: She said she killed him
JW: So something bad happened
DD: That would fall under the category of something bad
:floorlaugh:

The mother is the mother. There is no arguing with the mother as though you are peers. Disrespectful brats argue with their mothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett