trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...chronic feelings of emptiness...ummm... JW's hippocampus?

Like yesterday JW is disingenuous in her questioning "did you speak to her after SHE HAD TO KILL HIM".......

Yeah, I've got problems with Willmott implying Jodi had to kill Mr. Alexander!

Oh no she didn't. "had to kill? Really.

Please make it stop.

"had to kill" just thought you'd sneak that in willmott?? Don't you know Juan will catch it all?

JW keeps taking these pregnant pauses after each of these lines of questioning as if she has made a point, and I just don't see it. She keeps trying to catch JDM in trivial differences in words (i.e. weapons vs. weapon). JW: "So you can't agree with me that is your subjective opinion?" JDM: "It is my opinion as a psychologist based on data." JW: "So you as a person have this opinion and it your personal opinion?"
This is a trainwreck. She is such a marginal attorney. And this is a weak crossex.

There's the word of the century bolded by me.

I can see if the DT could really go right after the witness and nail some inconsistencies in the testimony but in my opinion this just makes the defense look BAD.

I can't understand why Willmott is spending more time on cross than JM did on direct. At least now the jury realizes who the hell has been causing this trial to move along at a snails pace.

Her questions always lead up to........NOWHERE! You feel like she is going to lead up to something and then she just changes the subject.

Kicked her mom.... Love it!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Damn!!!

Kicked her mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW...so slippery.

Now, I think Juan should start off every question with, "So, when Travis was being purposely and knowingly killed by the Defendant...."

The beauty of DeMarte's testimony is that she has given the jury a clear construct within which they can apply specific examples to each of the factors that make up BPD on their own. It fits so logically when everything is considered together, as opposed to having to suspend reality to find PTSD or BW - for those - you have to believe that the opposite of what is shown in the emails and journals is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV