trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching wilmott makes me realize that while he can be aggressive, what an impressive attorney Martinez is. He never seems to need notes, he hardly pauses to refresh his memory, or to figure out what line of questioning he will persue next, and he seems really knowledgable on any topic he discusses in court during questioning( minus twitter). He's really a wonder...a juander?

This sounds like JW trying to get revenge and vindication for Samuels and ALV

And she's bombing miserably. JW is like a dog with a bone and I want to YANK it out of her annoying MOUTH! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Day 2 of JW stumbling around with this witness while more stuff about JA slips out and into the jurors ears. JW is not doing a favor for JA here.

I'm having a hard time resolving superior intelligence and being into The Secret.

JW keeps taking these pregnant pauses after each of these lines of questioning as if she has made a point, and I just don't see it. She keeps trying to catch JDM in trivial differences in words (i.e. weapons vs. weapon). JW: "So you can't agree with me that is your subjective opinion?" JDM: "It is my opinion as a psychologist based on data." JW: "So you as a person have this opinion and it your personal opinion?"
This is a trainwreck. She is such a marginal attorney. And this is a weak crossex.

JA shaking her head at the good Dr. Death stare.

ETA: I had typed "shanking"...oops.

BBM: I agree ... she is very interesting to watch and study ...

MOO !

And this FACT that we can all witness for ourselves, goes directly back to the symptoms that Dr. D was mentioning on BPD.

JA is unsure of who she is, unsure of her own identity so she shifts as she goes through relationships. She changed her behavior from boyfriend to boyfriend and now we see it first hand here.

Willmott needs to give it up..she is fumbling, stumbling, pausing because she has NO clue where she is going with this cross. She looks unprofessional, unorganized and completely clueless. Willmott is only making it worse for the Defense. Not to mention Willmott just cannot rattle Dr. D at all and Willmott isn't used to someone that is an expert NOT arguing and making things difficult.

I've just realised all those notes JW has been taking over the last few weeks aren't notes about what is being sent - they are about how to attempt to copy Juan.

I wonder if even though JA was trying to (as most of us think) manufacture points for her defense ACTUALLY created indicators of her true issues ie BPD..

Kinda like Karma comin' back to bite cha huh?

1m
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Beats by Dre (the juror) is paying attention and not taking notes. The Nail Cleaner is adjusting her hair. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV