trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several from 1995 seems to establish a pattern to me.

Any guesses on how much more Willmott has to cover? She sounds like she is running out of topics, especially given the duration of direct.

she had 10 different restaurant jobs. . . . caretaker of a child . . . Nov 2007 to Jan 2008 she was caretaker of a little boy

((DB's son?))

terrified of being separated.

pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships - strong tendency to go from boyfriend to boyfriend . ..
how it applies to her? one example . .. 4 boyfriends . . and her childhood friend made that comment . . .her childhood friend not a psychologist? no just another data point

back to back boyfriends . ..
4 years relationship and 2 yrs shows stability

the 3rd criteria identiy disturbance . . . markedly . . self-image
she joined Mormon church quickly . . .one data point . .. just 2 months after meeting TA . .. within 1 week he was sending Mormon missionaries to her house?
didn't know that - didn't get that in 12 hours

5th one - recurrent suicidal behavior - gesture or threat . . .self mutilating behavior . . . none aware of . . . prior to 6/4 ?
need a second to think about that . . . .there were comments in her diary -
she didn't actually give a plan to hurt self
no plan

she had low self image with out a plan
you are attaching low self image I would not do that to suicide - there were numerous references not wanting to be alive . . .no specific plan

suicidal ideation . . . you don't view it as a threat?
not a threat . . . . idealizing and thinking

threat and planning . . .threat means writing it down . . .
only in her own journal . . .

prior to meeting TA threat
her childhood friend from 5th grade . . . . JA had been thinking about suicide
that you didn't go to interview this person what she meant . . about suicide

comment of suicide . . .
look for a pattern of behavior . . .pattern of suicidal ideation - that is what matters
just a depressed teenager -

you are confusing depression and suicidal . . but suicidal is in other disorders such as JA who has borderline personalty disorder.

in her journals . . her parents admitted same .. . how many comments . . more than 1 - oh yes . . more than 10 . . . several for it to be a pattern . . . several from 1995.

I believe anything that comes right now, is all a setup for appeal. All of it, including JA seemingly fixing to fall out of her chair.
I truly believe that they have her "medicated" due to her "migraine".

Appeals take years so yes, there will be many but meanwhile year upon year Killer Jodi wastes away in a dirty cold tiny cell! I'm good with that!

Wilmont's chirpy voice may have served her well some years ago but certainly not affective now.

She needs to take a more mature stance, slow down and drop her tone an octave.

Jodi's "suicidal comments" are just part of BPD, not depression.

Bad tactic: Suicide was important to their whole defense via Samuels. Now it's being debunked and minimalized, that she was never suicidal. Bad, bad road to travel.

She should just hang this up and apologize and go home. This is embarassing.

There are times, for example this little patch here about the suicide writing in the journal that JW seems to get lost in her own points and starts arguing with herself.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

The Marlboro man has put his pen down and has his hands together on his lap. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

The Cup Toucher is seen playing with his pen, shaking it and flicking it. No cups have been touched as of yet. #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

I haven't seen the Nurmi Knee for a hwhile. He seems to keep both feet on the ground lately. #JodiArias

48s
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Younger female juror behind the Marlboro man is seen cleaning her fingernails. No notes being taken at the moment. #JodiArias
Expand

Appreciate the report, and I find that hilarious! She perhaps knows JW is saying/proving nothing, except Dr. D's points.

Love when Dr. D. says "As I've told you..."

Oh no! JW has me clenching. have to get out the dental guard.

I noticed that too lol, he was like yeah whatever. I get the feeling he really does not like her too much and does not indulge her like JW does. JMO

He hates her, always has chair turned away from her. I think she went right off script on the stand and ruined their case. What there was of it.

More than 1 ? More than 10 ? Cmon JW, we get the feeling you are trying to drag this out so the Walmart / Tesoro reps don't appear today ...

Hi everyone! :seeya:

I'm late to the party this morning, but I see that JW is still crossing Dr. DeM. Jodi looks a little better?

How is it JW thinks this is helping Jodi?

I think she is trying to show that JD's BPD diagnosis is not correct, but it seems to me all she is doing is highlighting that Jodi's life was chaotic and unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV