trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vino ‏@Vino_Taur 1m

#jodiarias can't Wilmott and Nurmi tag each other to go in and take on DeMarte ala a Tag team wrestling match? We all know they need help.

Note to self, unless someone specifically tells me how they are going to off themselves then it's nothing to worry about. :what:

In my lay opinion, Jodi's defense team aren't ineffective, they just don't have much to work with, so they have to grab at any straw they can.

Missionaries come to my house ALL the time. I have yet to convert. Just because they show up doesn't mean you have to convert to that religion!

I thought she converted before moving to mesa? Did they come to her yreka home? No way she joined for any other reason than to be close to trap TA.

LkzkPOF.gif

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... I can speak about mental health.. I beg you pardon..

23 years of treating patients / clients.. before I had to retire.

No disrespect intended but I don't feel that any of us pose any threat in being an unbiased legal review for ineffective counsel. I have degrees in Psychology, Spanish, am an RN. But nothing said here is grounds for any appeal. IMO.

Now do you agree with me? JW uses this so much. Have not seen an attorney testify TO the witness and then ask IF the witness NOW agrees with her (the DT attorney).

So weird and creepy this way of questioning.

How great would it be for Juan to call Lenore Walker to opine that Jodi's an abuser and Travis was a victim?

He better at least bring up, in his re-direct, that LW STILL USES THE SAME 6
criteria. JW will get a smack down!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
p.s your avatar is making me hungry...
:seeya:...and:welcome6:

Thank you and I admit that I'm rethinking that av choice...I really could use some dark chocolate right now and I'm avoiding sugar. Ugh.

Dr. D is doing awesome. I'm so impressed. She is very wise and ahead of her time.

OH MY GOD. this woman is clueless.

people who commit suicide do not always write out a PLAN. step 1. grab chair. step 2. grab rope. step 3. blah blah

#$%%^

As much as JW is driving me totally bananas, credit where credit's due, she's managed to make a few valid points today. None that will matter whatsoever, IMO, but still, some points.

Bad tactic: Suicide was important to their whole defense via Samuels. Now it's being debunked and minimalized, that she was never suicidal. Bad, bad road to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett