trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. DeMarte is a rattlesnake. JW should know better than to keep walking to the sound, but instead she wants to try kicking it.

Madre de Dios!!! How long have you lived arizona, Jenny? And yet you have learned nothing of nature, little one ? :desert:

well said --

Oops!

JA didn't like that her friend from way back when indicated JA had talked about suicide then!

too bad, soooo sad
NOT!
fran

PS.... talking about suicide, does mean they've thought about it!

OMG--JW just waiting to pounce--"you didn't get that in your 12 hours?" In other words--you should have spent more hours with JA like ALV did. Pathetic! I'm laughing.

LOL. Newsflash for JW: Nobody wants to hear every detail of Jodi's life.

Down with the stomach flu, but wanted to check and see if JW was done yet. I should have known. At least I turned the live feed on just in time to see the doctor roll her eyes - I don't blame her at all!

:getwell: Leilei!

I would say that JW is fighting pretty hard -- she just doesn't have much to work with. And I doubt that it's the state that's asking that she be sedated during the trial. I believe that it's common to provide light sedation to people who are on trial, especially for murder. No grounds here.

If on-line comments were grounds for appeal, Scott Peterson would be a free man by now. When the boat was placed near the courtroom, it was flooded with flowers for everyone to see. If memory serves, there were a couple of WS folks who even found additional evidence (please correct me if I'm wrong). The Laci Peterson case was HUGE on line, and I believe moreso than this case.

The Westerfield case is another example. Living in San Diego, the case was on every morning talk show and had a huge presence on line.

Both defendants are on death row, and the juries were not sequestered in either case. The only exception is the Peterson jury was sequestered only in deliberations.

Anything we have to say here on WS really has no relevance in the grand scheme of this trial, in my opinion.

:moo:

Mel

SMACK.

Are we keeping score?

Dr. D 12,843334567893 points.

JW. 1 <-------for showing up to work today.

I disagreed with the comment that Wilmott was a competent lawyer. I personally wouldn't hire her.
Seems that way in this trial, but IMO JW is a competent lawyer, there's just next to nothing to work with here. She's grabbing any straw she can, no matter how silly it is, she has to try it.

As part of Juanabee 101, JW has now taken to gestures

Attachments

• jwgestures.jpg
    jwgestures.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 30
JW: I'm not asking you for the truth, or your reasoned opinion, I'm asking you to agree with my *advertiser censored*-a-mamie theory.
JD: Uhhhh.

Go Dr. DeMarte! Go Go DeMarte! Go Dr. DeMarte! GO! School the woman who wants to act like she knows what she is talking about.

Wow... Willmont a being mauled to death....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19s
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

The Marlboro man has put his pen down and has his hands together on his lap. #JodiArias
Retweet

NO NO NO - if my teenage daughter would EVER say anything close to 'Suicide" - I would more than listen.....what point is JW trying to make? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member