trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For this entire trail everyone has been basing questions and answers on the story that JA told. Most of what she said isn't even true, so I'm not understanding this. When is JM going to explain what the Prosecution thinks happened? When is anyone going to actually testify, and then ask questions, about that? For instance, everyone keeps referring to when Travis attacked JA in the bathroom and 'body slammed' her. THAT didn't even happen but they've all been asking questions about this fake incident. What am I missing? It seems like this Witness (JD) is the only one who has said anything about JA's story not being true.

wait for closing arguments. JM will lay out what he believes happened.

Not to be snarky but..

Isn't it common knowledge missionaries will continue to come to house especially when you show interest? Esp since it's an 8 lesson process to join the church.. so duh! What's the big deal about missionaries coming to her house???

Kay it's creepy. She is VERY different then yesterday. She has her part exactly like the Doctor as well. New shirt, new hair style, all cleaned up, not coloring and sitting with her head held high like the doctor. Wasn't the Doctor wearing a white shirt yesterday with a black jacket on as well?

I know it's probably totally ridiculous but I really think she is mimicking which isn't that part of her mental issue?

This is EXACTLY what went through my mind when I saw JA today!

The point isn't how long she was with them. It is that she jumped from one to the next with no alone time.

For those relying on the threads, here's Nurmi in purple. I like the colour but not the suit

Attachments

• nurmipurple.jpg
    nurmipurple.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 17
Passing notes to Nurmi..well I guess if she cannot color she might as well pass notes in class..uh, I mean court lol.

Interesting how she is mimicking Dr D..this is one disturbed individual IMO.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m
I am loving this morning, what a great lesion in cross. Jenninfer is well prepared and calm, but DrD is equally up for task, kudos to both

Is this guy crazy?

OMG, K, I thought that was YOU saying that at first! So sorry! I get it now!

The Morman missionaries came to Jodi once a week for a month!!! Ms. Willmott does have an ethical obligation to have a good faith basis for a question. I'd say she's on some thin ice.

OMG--JW just waiting to pounce--"you didn't get that in your 12 hours?" In other words--you should have spent more hours with JA like ALV did. Pathetic! I'm laughing.

HELP!!!! AZCENTRAL AND WILDABOUTTRIAL cut off the iphone users!!! I'm having withdrawals! I need a link of where I can listen to the trial on my iphone since my work computer blocks streaming video. I can't even watch HLN on my iphone because my cable provider (Time Warner) is not on their list or something! Anyone have a link that works with iphone???:banghead::furious::sick::maddening::silenced::doh:

It does not matter if there was no plan to commit suicide.

JA is channeling Dr. D.

She's got a little triangle of hair coming from her bangs. I think she SEES herself as Dr. D.

This is very, very interesting.

BBM: I agree ... she is very interesting to watch and study ...

MOO !

Hmph. You'd think the defense would be grateful for a borderline diagnosis! I'd have chalked her up to a lot more nefarious mental health issues. :giggle:

I hate when JW says something and thinks she is having a "gotcha" moment but it really isn't.

I kind of like those moments, myself! I like the "thud" of the silence that falls once she's realized that she's gone down another dead end of questioning.

ive been diagnosed and evaluated when i went to rehab. the clinician spent three separate days at about two hours an integral. jw needs to quit being snarky about her 12 hours. its normal. whats not normal is 44 hours. period. any my clinician diagnosed me spot on

Example of Wilmcott asking questions:

And so did you say that she did that or did she not do that thing that you said yesterday about that? :)

Notice the long pregnant pauses Wilmcott has to take as she tries to make up more questions to try and twist things up. This is crazy shotgun approach at trying to trip up Wilmcott.

She also just talks quickly on purpose to try to confuse her.

None of this is working. The jury sees through all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles