Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to back boyfriends

yep

How many of us here have said that. Was never single.

Caretaker ? If you call watching your sister's kid when she runs to the supermarket a "job" then ...

For this entire trail everyone has been basing questions and answers on the story that JA told. Most of what she said isn't even true, so I'm not understanding this. When is JM going to explain what the Prosecution thinks happened? When is anyone going to actually testify, and then ask questions, about that? For instance, everyone keeps referring to when Travis attacked JA in the bathroom and 'body slammed' her. THAT didn't even happen but they've all been asking questions about this fake incident. What am I missing? It seems like this Witness (JD) is the only one who has said anything about JA's story not being true.

JA is channeling Dr. D.

She's got a little triangle of hair coming from her bangs. I think she SEES herself as Dr. D.

This is very, very interesting.

I just got on because my power has been off due to storms going thru the area. Fingers crossed we are stable now. jmo

JW is not going to try to suggest JA is not a man jumper is she? For god's sake she murdered a man then hopped in bed with another within hours!!!!

Brain dead here…what is LW, please?:blushing:

I'm referring to Lenore Walker being on NG last night saying she DOES still use the 6 checkpoints to check for DV (after Wilmott said in court yesterday that she doesn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi