trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM!!! Dr.D remebers everything but for being correct sake goes back to her notes... Take that JW!

What was that Austin Power's/ Dr Evil raised eyebrow look that JA just gave JM ?????

Why is willmott marking Dr D's when willmott has her own copy she could mark?

Way to GO Dr D!!!! - WRONG again willmott

It seems like many of you posters are documenting a possible appeal for JA.

They can say:
"Even online commenters and tv watchers of the trial noticed ineffective representation by the attorneys and a marked inability of the defendant to participate fully as evidenced by their continual references to her being "drugged" or "checked-out"."

I would say that JW is fighting pretty hard -- she just doesn't have much to work with. And I doubt that it's the state that's asking that she be sedated during the trial. I believe that it's common to provide light sedation to people who are on trial, especially for murder. No grounds here.

Jodi taking care of a child?? SCARY!!!! The idea of her taking care of kids truly makes me shudder.

look at that color coded file -- tabs and everything. She found that info in 2 seconds flat.

Unlike Samuels

:)

Mel

O/T LOL I just talked to hubby who is driving back to town from business and I called and asked if he was headed home yet and he said he was. I said oh I am so glad! He says awww you sound like an excited 12 year old girl.......we laughed and then I said I even have my braids in for you!! LOLLOLLOLOL

WOW. JD is just a far, far, FAR more professional woman than I would ever be under these circumstances.

She is just so level, never indicating that she's upset..."I'll reference my notes if that will be helpful."

Killin' stupidity with kindness.

I'm a fan.

The job info is NOT going to help JA! Shows she couldn't stick around, or perhaps wasn't welcome.

sounds like Dr D has information JW doesn't even know about, JW truly seems surprised

I actually DO think she has ineffective representation.
I think this is obvious to almost anyone.

Other than the verified attorneys here, none of us are qualified to render an expert opinion on anyone's representation. We are layfolk :) This is to another previous poster, not to the one above.
And TBO, her representation is earnest and profound, in that they have a very difficult client to represent in a trial with overwhelming evidence to her guilt.
You give the general public way too much credit as far as our opinions being a threat in any way or as a venue to an appeal.
If my opinion is that important here, I want some coins in my kettle please :)

November 2007-January 2008 JA was a caretaker of a young boy?

Holy double hockey sticks.

OMG ... Jodi had more "fake jobs" than Casey did ...

Let's see -- Nanny for Casey and now a "CareTaker" for Jodi ...

OMG ... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member