trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caretaker of a young child, I'm guessing Darryl's son.

Dr. DeMarte is a rattlesnake. JW should know better than to keep walking to the sound, but instead she wants to try kicking it.

Madre de Dios!!! How long have you lived arizona, Jenny? And yet you have learned nothing of nature, little one ? :desert:

Dr. D is way more polite than I could likely be when faced with these endless go nowhere questions from JW.

JW tries to come across all sweet and perky so when she tries to hammer home a point and be combative, it just doesn't work. They are 2 conflicting personalities and it comes across snarky and weird. She sooooooo needs to work on her skills.

Down with the stomach flu, but wanted to check and see if JW was done yet. I should have known. At least I turned the live feed on just in time to see the doctor roll her eyes - I don't blame her at all!

Me too... I might need to check the medicine cabinet... My heart is racing!!! Lol... I hate confrontations... Even when it involves other people... Ooooo saawww...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm all wound up too :)
This is pretty amusing

i'm pretty forgiving when it comes to the DT's questions but i have to say willmott is SINKING.

Mimicking Dr. DeMarte! OMG, you're so right.. At what point will she take off the glasses so as to look a little more like her? wow..

i know they are uglying her up for trial but you know as anal as JA is, she hates it. which is why i think she had her glasses off most of the day yesterday

NOT ONLY THAT, but doesn't have her hair tied or clipped.

She did the same thing with ALV.

I wonder why she didn't do that with Dr. Samuels?

Kay it's creepy. She is VERY different then yesterday. She has her part exactly like the Doctor as well, her bangs brushed to the same side. New white shirt, all cleaned up, not coloring and sitting with her head held high like the doctor. Wasn't the Doctor wearing a white shirt yesterday with a black jacket on as well?

I know it's probably totally ridiculous but I really think she is mimicking which isn't that part of her mental issue?

THIS CARETAKING OF A CHILD STUFF has blown Wilmott away! She did NOT expect this, and is staggering! JA is glaring at her to get it together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire