trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly JA was the one who deleted the photos. She was hoping the wash cycle would destroy the camera.. I mean come on what's your point JW? The camera went thru the wash cycle everyone knows that... MOVE ON JW! Your looking a little sad by nagging on this point..

She tried to destroy the evidence. That's what was important.

Split Screen. Yummy.
Thank you Wild
(hypothetically, it was a Wild call)

So JA screwed up and left the camera. We never believed she was that smart.....

Walking idiot?

Well, that's debatable!

just sayin'
fran

Just ask me, an RN, how I acted when my granddaughter was choking on candy that was stuck in her esophagus (of course I didn't know that is where it was when the incident started). I was screaming at DH to call 911 and he is looking at me like I am nuts, because my granddaughter was visibly crying out loud and gagging, so candy couldn't have been in her airway, but I, the grammie was in fight or flight mode for my granddaughter!

ETA: my background as an RN was completely useless during this incident!

It probably got back to the DT that many people were posting that she looked like a five-year-old coloring at a restaurant table.

She must have been trying the John Cooey coloring for killers tactic.

Grasping ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am gonna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the feeling that JW is trying to insinuate that Dr. Demarte has either been watching the trial or someone has given her info illegally.

Willmott is trying to impeach the witness....and nothing else - she is not rebutting the direct...uaarrgh

It probably got back to the DT that many people were posting that she looked like a five-year-old coloring at a restaurant table.

She was probably told to show some interest in her murder trial and that this is not play time.

This is just....WRONG. The jury KNOWS the evidence of which Wilmott speaks.

wasn't it settled that the camera was washed? isn't she going to piss off the jury?

It is important that the camera was left behind but it was destroyed, so Jodi thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau