trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly (not being snarky here) think she's been drugged to some degree for most of the trial. I think we get "animated" JA on the days when she's not.

There's no arts and crafts this morning because she's probably seeing double, or possibly triple. She wouldn't know which put-put to pick up. Don't worry Jodi - it will wear off soon.

:floorlaugh:

destroying evidence is not evidence of premeditation. that is correct. so what?
also not evidence of self defense.

Willmott is not behaving as if she is very intelligent. I guess it could just be desperation. But she doesn't sound like she is doing any kind of good job, IMO.

The reason Jodi didn't take the camera is because in her mind she thought running the camera through the washing machine would destroy the evidence

I am still perplexed as to Arias' new behavior. I see her look longingly at her crayons and erasers. But she resists them

Just convinces me that the DT's minions read here and have reported back our disdain for Jodi not acknowledging the doctor's existence.

It appears to me that JW thinks she has set several clever traps to trip up DD with, however, she has not been able to do so. Then, she loses her train of thought and goes onto some other question or tangent

I think she keeps hoping that she's going to find a chink in Dr. D's armor, and when she doesn't, she moves on.

She was trying to get DD to "admit" that leaving the camera behind was evidence of poor planning, and so evidence of her fog. Dr. D's not going to budge.

The way it was done yes... Shut it jw. She thought the photos were deleted and that the washer would destroy the camera. Wtf is so hard to understand about that??

:banghead::furious::banghead::furious::banghead::furious::banghead:

JW is so silly..." Leaving evidence behind, that is evidence of organization?'

JD: It was left in the washing machine, and went through a cycle...

JW: I am not talking about the cycle...I am talking about leaving evidence behind...

JD...And putting it through the wash cycle...

LOL

I'm back from my morning appointment and errands but have not caught up on this thread, nor do I have the live feed up. I'm going to read the discussion here and glean what I can from you fine folks without listening to JW's incessant whining. From the last page or so, it sounds like JW is still trying to belittle this witness who is not going to allow herself to cave in to the whims of a so-so attorney. :moo:

Wilmot is a total coo coo. She is looking like a total imbasil today. ROFLOL

Dr DeMarte is going to have a great career in forensic psychology. I bet she gets tons of cases now. She is an awesome witness.

Why is JW asking Dr. D. to opine on weapons, cameras and crime scene cleanup? She is not expert in any of these areas nor has she presented herself as one, nor has the defense presented her as one.

WTH?

To me, it seems like JW is doing a good job of highlighting this "weird" behavior to the jury. This is working for the prosecution in my opinion.

JW is REALLY not helping JA here. All I'm getting out of this is 1)annoyed 2) that JA put the camera in the washer and tried to destroy it. Hearing that over, and over, and over, and over...

Me too. Jenny is so grating today and Dr. Demarte looks so puzzled by her odd line of questioning. She's not doing a good job at formulating her questions.

isn't it important Ms Wilmott that your client gathered up all the bedding and didn't realize the camera was in there when she ran the wash? That after trying to clean the crime scene in all probability was in a bit of hurry to get out of there, couldn'd find the camera and left it behind??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor