trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During Dr D’s cross I bet this is what the players in the courtroom feel like doing:
Juan and Flores-
m_highfive_zpsbfb3e05e.gif

Jodi-
dontwannahearit_zps52a0a8a9.gif

Wilmott-
confused_zpsb541bd4b.gif

Nurmi-
palmoverface_zps31d245d0.gif

The jury -
popcorn-1_zps4388455d.gif

I'm pretty sure the pattern is that he called her names when she would not leave him alone.

will be destroyed on redirect with CONTEXT: He had a pattern of name calling based on her snooping and Travis being MAD.

Wilmott LOVES repeating all of the names Travis called her. I guess she feels that justifies the murder.

JW is trying to confuse the jury...I don't think they will buy into this tactic...

I think they dispise her right now

...judging from JA's (apparent) attentiveness today, i'm wondering if yesterday she was told (by her attorneys) to look like she was paying attention... JA probably got mad and feigned a migraine (which i highly doubt she had--when i have just a regular headache, there's no way i could read or draw... much less with a migraine!)

Well all this "abuse" happened on May 26th and then wouldn't you know it JA's grandfather's 25 caliber gun was stolen and 1 week after that JA killed him....hmmmmm thanks again JW for reminding the jury that. JA didn't have to continue talking to him after 5/26 if she felt so horrible and she DIDN'T have to go to AZ on her road trip but to me that just shows premeditation.

Where is she going with this misleading carp

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if mark on dr drew will say Willmott needs to calm down like he says about JM because she is coming off as snarky and just flat rude with this Doctor. Unlike ALV DD comes off as like able, JW needs to watch herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez