trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott her arms crossed against her chest again. Wonder where she'd place on the aggression scale on the MMPI??? lol

same line of stalking.... miss arias was accused of doing it....

can juan get the tire slashing in

Why? Do you not want your lawyer to throw little hissy fits, jump out of her seat, run up to the judge all the time, inappropriately object all the time, and basically come across as an inexperienced amateur?

Dont worry, I would not want her either.

I would be so embarrassed that I would end up LEAPING TO MY FEET, Shouting..."For the LOVE OF GOD!! Stop!! I did it! I did it!!"

Even if I DIDN'T do it just to end the torture.:banghead:

Willmott is whining "No fair, Judge! Demarte is younger, smarter and prettier than me. And she has JM on her side! Mistrial please!"

didn't Jodi say in her interview with Dt Flores she was wearing Travis's ring

She also deleted his emails...JW objects

Judge, when you sustain Willmott's objection, just tell her you're gonna allow it anyway. :lol:

Wilmott is looking like she ate a canary.

She really thinks she is some hot **** right now.

I guess you'd have to have a pretty healthy [ahem] ego to perform in a world-wide televised trial. I don't suppose there is much room for self-doubt in a lawyer in a courtroom setting.

No offense to any lawyers out there!

:)

Why isn't Dr. DeMarte bringing up the slashed tires as an example of aggressive behavior?

New info:

Jodi took Travis' ring...

Jodi deleted Travis' emails

I am glad you say this is new info....I had not heard about her taking Travis' ring....does anyone know anything about that???

Ok, so now JW is going to drag this out with a gajillion objections. I need to go find my Excedrin.

So....she let Juan up to bat, but she's planning to spend the entire time at the bench with the judge??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member