trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me .. but every time Dr. D proved JW wrong during cross and made her look stupid she got more ticked off.. seemed like her snarkyness increased more and more..

"hmmm, on my way home, I will stop at Starbucks for a strawberry frapp, grab some french fries, pick up my laundry, maybe go to Kohl's for a new summer dress, ... oh wait, nevermind."

Thank you JW for allowing DR. DEMARTE to prove the prosecution's case.

Your defense experts used scales that were not proven by research, used bias to form their diagnosis, interpreted data to "fit" a diagnosis of PTSD and DV and overall did "shoddy" work.

Thank you. Now can we get the needle...

Oh mah lord. They opened the door to the stalking behavior. Please JSS, let it ride.

So Willmott was trying to prove from the MMPI that the killer had 'low aggression' and Low 'dominance?' Would take just a little common sense and the autopsy photos to know that is not true. Right?

I wonder how many calories Juan burns each day he questions people on the stand.

The Trial Diet?

JW w/Dr. D

stalking - entitled aggression elevated . .. isn't it below the threshold . . issues of aggression - stalking behavior see JA any indication from other points stalking where there was aggressive behavior

outside of MMPI - in terms of stalking - she had gone into his FB accound numerous times

stalking behavior . . . MMPI response aggressive behavior scale - low . . .
did you see aggressive behavior - highlight going into someone's account several times intruding and aggressive . . theft - steal his ring

objection -
sustained
judge may we approach on that

she STOLE his RING????????????

I'm so glad she got the theft of his ring in there.

Stealing his ring...... Sustain all you want, you can't unhear it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member