trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does JJS STILL say Juan can't go into stalking, even though the DT is using it?

I have to run some errands...GRRRR! But, before I go out (with my headphones on), I have to say, in just a few seconds of Mr. Martinez being back up...

He has already scored many points!!

He is masterful to watch!!

Justice for Travis and peace to the family.

Does anyone else think Nurmi is laughing because of JM's tone as opposed to laughing at DD? Or is this a table for one? :)

Someone please chart Wilmott's rage and aggression right now...

:furious:

Did JW just hand an impeccable witness back over to JM with two hours to go before the long weekend break?

Thank goodness.

I am the only one who things Jodi looks like Violet Parr?

Violet-Parr-disney-females-12870949-852-480_zps65deade6.jpg

Her outfit is nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect she is very high maintenance. She appears to have a personal shopper since her jewelry always coordinates with her clothing (and she could not possibly have time to shop) - she has a ton of expensive suits tailored to fit her, and seems to get fresh manicures once or twice a week.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s

Wild only saw one sheet in the juror question box today, and one yesterday. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Jection mweeproach from Willmott. Sizzlebar. #JodiArias
Expand

Way to go Willmott! You chastised Dr. DM for not interpreting/using personality scales that have little empirical research behind them to validate even using them. Dr DM followed protocol and the standard in her clinical profession.

Clearly, you would want your expert to do the exact opposite! On the afternoon break, go find someone willing to make you the Keynote Breakout Speaker around mid-May - you'll need something to lift your self-esteem. :maddening:

I think Jodi is starting to look worried (in a trance-like way)

I swear that I sometimes think he is actually laughing at JW and how ridiculous she sounds.

I swear Nurmi was red-faced and embarrassed during JW's cross. I don't think he or JW are stupid at all. They are stuck with this case with JA as co-counsel and at this point they simply throwing everything at the wall that will stick in order to prevent her from getting the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member