trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say..... I'm not one of her peers and, therefore, my review doesn't qualify me in any way, but...... Dr. D ROCKED on CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acronym of the day: OOMWA

Objection. Overruled. May we approach?

It's back to craft time again...

Or as WAT says

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

#JodiArias has her glasses on top of her head and is pretending to look busy writing or crafting while Juan is on re-direct with Dr. D

Attachments

• jadrawing.jpg
    jadrawing.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 27
JA's handwritin' shore wuz purdy on 1/24/08.

with her broken finger and all.......

There is talk of Sandy's sister. I suspect that she went back to work. I bet they are still thick as thieves.

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

That's what it looked like to me, a lot of questions by Willmott, all answered intelligently by DrD, nothing accomplished.
Unless the goal was to enhance DrD as a witness' competence - that was accomplished well.

We are ten questions in to redirect and there have already been eight objections, all overruled, and an approach.

She's got her hair exactly like Dr. D. now. She's brought the ends down in front of her shoulders now.

Scales that weren't relevant to the Doctor. Willmott wants to use those because it might help prove battered woman syndrome. No hostility, the over-controlled hostility is low on the scale. Willmott pushing trauma now. Characteristics of PTSD is what Willmott is insisting now. Arhg!
There is no such thing as a clinical assessment for BWS. In ed.3 of her book, Walker notes there is a comparrison of symptoms between BWS and PTSD, so in the field it was assumed a diagnosis of PTSD could stand in for a clinical diagnosis of BWS. Now I'm no scientist, but I can see why this doesn't work. JW is desperately trying to jam the square peg into the round hole.

ETA: to the layman over-controlled hostility beening low might sound like hostility is low; but if the over-controlling is low, does that mean that under controlling is high? See the problem?

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

Yeah, she did not. An unshakable, credible witness firm in her resolve and Wilmott kind of just fluttered and floundered and pretended that Demarte is stupid and it was funny to watch because it was so worthless.

I hope Dr. D gets some high security measures on her home, car and person.

She managed to get me REALLY:furious::furious: She accomplished that much!!

Willmonts argument at side bar

"Aw come on!" "That's not fair" "oh please"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads