trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I am so impressed with JW, she's an awesome lawyer for the State.

Oh, wait.

that made me laugh so hard. i was thinking the same thing too!

she makes me dislike jodi even more...

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

Define "anything." :floorlaugh:

Can you believe the DT let Juan finish up before the weekend ... like really? They've got nothing, absolutely NOTHING.

I love Juan.

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

That pretty well sums it up, Katie!

Not really - I think she may have established that neither Jodi or Travis is 100% good or 100% bad.

THE Prosecutor!
hero.jpg

Definitely not that I could tell

:confused: Why the heck is Nurmi over there smiling & chuckling? It's seriously inappropriate!!! :furious:

don't walk in and apologizing - it would make me biased . . I don't give gifts not ethical. . .what does bias do when involved in the evaluation . . causes you to look for variables that is supportive of your bias - filter out everything that doesn't support your bias

email between TA and hughes . . positive things to say about JA - lets take a look

JM retrieves it from JW after much searching

something about the comment "don't get any more honest than JA" . . what date are we talking about 1/29/07 . .. actually became an item feb 2007 . . . he is saying that before they became boyfriend/girlfriend . . .before official couple.

before May 2008 when these words thrown around - no evidence words occurred before Jan 2007 . . .no evidence of facebook account before Jan 2007 . . . indication from tA extremely frightened because of her stalking behavior - look @ other points to support that . . . other points that corroborate that statement
yes
objection may we approach?
you may

She accomplished getting herself all in a tizzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dr_snuff