trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at ja with her glasses in her hair like shes on the beach

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

I really think all JW wanted to do was try to make DR. D look inadequate in her assessments and qualifications and try to "impeach" her.

Say...If I kill my boyfriend while living in Arizona would you all remind me not to hire JW as my defense?

Thank you.

OOOHHH I just got my Justice for Travis necklace, I love it, it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Door opened. Truck idling. Hope the judge lets him drive through.

i wonder if wilmott is gonna yell at the tesaro and wal mart reps hehe.

whoever JW has waiting at home better get the vodka out. it's blackout time.

i think I would take that round-the-world cruise I'd always wanted to go on if I had JW coming home to me tonight.

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

BTW, KCL, great to see you over here on this thread!!!!

Here we go. Nearly every time JW Obects and gets OverRuled, we get her "May We Approach"....now standard procedure we expect

Nurmi openly laughing at JD's responses. That is not proper courtroom conduct and the Judge should put a stop to such unprofessional conduct. :furious:

In a way I'm kind of glad he's doing it. Just think what the jury is thinking of them when they pull this kind of stuff. It won't bode well for their case.

That's right, JA... reality setting in finally? Had a lot of fun while you and your pals all testified... but this is real life. You took a life and now you're going to lose your own life. Look scared little girl... the devil's going to come take you.

Why can't JW accept "overruled?" EVERY TIME it's "Judge may we approach" reminds me of a two year old begging for a toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper