trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM just got in that Lenor Walker's original 6 criteria IS Still Valid...contrary to JW's allegation yesterday

The six criteria. PLEASE PLEASE tell the jury that LW still endorses this!

She got in Jodi went to his house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://losangelesjusticesreeks.blogspot.com/2013/04/lauren-spitzbergs-illustrations-of.html[/URL]

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

Actually, I thought she accomplished a lot in showing how lacking in knowledge she is about the meaning of the misc. test results, how very unprofessional she is, and in showing how "expert,", knowledgeable and qualified the witness, Dr D really is. For example, No, she does not meet the criteria for PTSD for these reasons, etc.

Mr Martinez is so good! He will have all of Willmott's nonsense cleared up very quickly.

Apparently, Travis had once purchased an engagement ring for Deanna. But they never got engaged, and the ring went missing. He told some friends that he thought Jodi took it.

What a nut job. Who steals an engagement ring??? Especially when it was very clear Travis had NO interest in marrying Jodi.

This man is GENIUS! It takes him literally minutes to destroy days of JW's cross!

OT and silly...

But I sometimes wonder if lawyers and professional witnesses hang out together sometimes.

There was a trial in the 70's - a famous one - where the defense attorney was cross examining the lead detective in the case and the defense lawyer insinuated the detective was a liar, incompetent, dirty and on and on.

Turns out they were really, really good friends and jogged together every weekend and continued to do so all during the trial. They just left the trial and all it entailed in the courtroom.

Keynote Teenage Note Passers--Jodi Arias and her bff Jenny Willmott. So cute!

does anyone know if there are many jury questions?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Martinez continues to polish up any tarnish to Dr. D's testimony that might have appeared after the cross by Willmott. #JodiArias

What a nut job. Who steals an engagement ring??? Especially when it was very clear Travis had NO interest in marrying Jodi.

Oh come on! Hit yourself! :giggle:

:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members